Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Lol, there descriptions are hilarious...did you see the $5000 giveaway and all the other swag they are throwing in?

Yeah, definitely interesting, they must have a decent margin or are considering it a "loss leader" to build a brand/name for themselves and the mod, because that is a decent chunk of change(% wise) when you consider selling only 1000mods @ $109 each.

Here's hoping you get a $500 one!:vapor:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Looks nice, but 109 clams for a mod made in China is a bit steep. Does seem to have a lifetime warranty, that's a plus. Hopefully the Overlord lives long.

It isn't like the Chinese can't thread a copper tube or push play on a CNC machine.

It's worth the extra $40 if a solid USA based company does a cursory quality check on the mods and stands behind legit warranty issues.

Just the fact that they aren't using BS to justify imaginary expenses makes me think they are on the right track to do good business.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I agree with you that China can make a quality product. I think the issues we have are because the middle men want to purchase at the lowest possible price points and the first thing to go is QC. I'm not sure how much a lifetime warranty is worth, from a brand new start-up. I guess time will tell.

Lol
Every original Modder is a brand new start up.
None have any track record. (1000 units barely warms up the equipment)
Can't hold that against them.

If they simply respond to their customers' emails, they already have better CS than Surefire.
;)

Disastrous

Jun 28, 2014
NC
Well their website has one product; not reassuring to me.

Look around a bit more. They sell juice too. My understanding is that they used to sell clones until they took the leap to make their own mods. Check out their FB...they have updates on interactions with production and quality control. Good stuff. I'm very happy with my choice to jump onboard...really hope they come through.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread