In a tough spot, hoping someone could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
Hello everyone, My name is Peter. Ive been vaping for around 3 years now and love it. I feel so much better then I did when I was smoking analogs. No more waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breath, ect.

Im in crisis at the moment. My one and only PV (puresmoker prodigy v3) has been destroyed. There was a problem with how the spring was sitting on the battery that made it overheat, battery literally started smoking and ruined the whole inside of my PV.

I know this is a hail mary pass but I was hoping someone could loan me ANY pv & some juice or some paypal to buy another one. I am a starving college student with ZERO expendable income (ham and bread situation).

I hope this is not against forum rules in any way, I just didnt know where else to turn, this community has been so great over the years, heres for hoping!

Thank you for looking!
Pete

img20111204170613.jpg
My remaining juice :(

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
What kind of juice do you like? Pg/vg mix and nic level?

I usually use 24mg fruity (light colored juices) because they keep my carts running for a few more days. Im also out of those too. Damn this whole thing kinda kicked me in the .... out of nowhere I am so ill prepared. I guess there is a lesson in everything we do though.

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
There is an emergency thread in the Pay It Forward (PIF) thread on the forum. I know people donate to it and I think they have somethings on hand. Try there. Hang in there.
Thank you for the support and the Info, I have posted a link in the forum to this page

You can always get a cheapo at a gas station. I know it might suck but its something.
I honestly would at this point but I have $2 to my name no reliable family, and I keep rellitivly to myself (very shy anxiety disorder) so no friends to speak of.

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
Im a cynical person by nature...please forgive me. How do we know yur not a minor looking for a way to get a vaping PV?
img20111204175401.jpg

Here is a picture of my drivers licence, I blanked out my number and adress. I am 22 years if age now I just have not gotten the sideways one yet.

As you can see it said "under 21 untill 10-20-2010

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
How much juice do you need?

EDIT: Just give me a pm if you still need help.

I'm sending him a bunch and an atomizer. The atty is used...but working well and I pointed him to CCV's 3 packs of cartos for $20 deal and free shipping (hoping the atty and drip tip can get him by until he can get the funds to order). I think Iffy is sending a couple of cartos too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread