In a tough spot, hoping someone could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
My (your) package went out Priority this PM. Tossed in some 'Iffy's Peach'. Be sure to let me know what ya think of it.

BTW, the LR cartos with BM's PT @ 3.7 will make you one happy camper!
drool.gif

Last edited:

captiancd89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Boston, MA
My (your) package went out Priority this PM. Tossed in some 'Iffy's Peach'. Be sure to let me know what ya think of it.

BTW, the LR cartos with BM's PT @ 3.7 will make you one happy camper!
drool.gif
Thank you SO much Iffy I appreciate it so much you have no clue, if there is any way I can repay you, I am literally in your dept <3

OK Peter, I've got the juice, a 3.7v 510 passthrough, an atty and a drip tip all ready to go out to you tomorrow morning. Be well! :)
Bianca you have also been a blessing I have feel so strongly for your support I cant wait to be able to give back to the community and the PIF group

There is a special place in vaping heaven for those that help the less fortunate. Kudos, my generous fellow vapers.
I agree fully

If there's a better community on the internet, I haven't found it.
I have been on the internet almost my entire teen/adult life, I love forums and reading about anything. I can say this with great confidence, there is no better community on the web

~~~~~~~~~~~
Also a big shout out to cskent how has also helped me get enough juice to get through the next few months <3

~~~~~~~~~~~
I cant explain how I feel at this moment. I dont even know what to say, you have all been so helpful and supportive and I am so glad I will not have to go back to bumming analogs off random people on the street for my fix. I promise someday in the future I will do this community a solid and give back as much as possible, thank you again for all helping me through a rough patch in my life, god bless you all!

~Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread