Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I haven't tried MBV and probably never would, so I can't compare the two and would just have to take your word for it.

So, OP, what is it that you are looking for in a vendor?

I was talking to the OP. They're okay and HDV is okay, hence the recommendation. HDV doesn't specialize in anything in particular, so that's why I recommended MBV to the OP. MBV doesn't necessarily specialize in anything except great prices on huge quantities.

Last edited:

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
HDV has flavors I actually enjoy. HHV, MBV, FusionVapor, AiW, JC, FSS, and many others just cant do it for me (I've tried). I am more or so looking for a vendor who uses the same or better flavoring/ingredients as HDV. They arent anything special but I havent been able to locate another juice vendor who clicks with me.

MBV had an extreme chemical taste, I would like to stay away from anything like that. I have not heard of Halo, will look into them as well. Thank you all for your input, feel free to leave a vendor names still as I like to shop around a bit before settling.

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
ECBlends is somebody I have used before, they arent bad but I have found they arent consistent with their flavors. I really should say - I enjoy anything Menthol almost and a variety of fruits. I have not been able to find anything outside of these really - Unicorn blood was one but I got more of a burn taste then a decent one so I stopped with it.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Have you tried Mom & Pop? The Vapor Chef? Kick Bass Vapor?
If you like straight up fruit, you may want to check out Copper Creek.

HDV has flavors I actually enjoy. HHV, MBV, FusionVapor, AiW, JC, FSS, and many others just cant do it for me (I've tried). I am more or so looking for a vendor who uses the same or better flavoring/ingredients as HDV. They arent anything special but I havent been able to locate another juice vendor who clicks with me.

MBV had an extreme chemical taste, I would like to stay away from anything like that. I have not heard of Halo, will look into them as well. Thank you all for your input, feel free to leave a vendor names still as I like to shop around a bit before settling.

Last edited:

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
Have you tried Mom & Pop? The Vapor Chef? Kick Bass Vapor?
If you like straight up fruit, you may want to check out Copper Creek.

Will look deeper into Mom and Pop / Kick Bass Vapor (only 2 hours from me! :S )

Hard to navigate the Vapor Chef - only seen four flavors? Probably not at the right place on that one.

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
Here are some of my favorites, you can probably tell but I like Vermillion River and Heather's heavenly vapes a lot!

Attachments

• IMG_20130923_132645_1.jpg
    IMG_20130923_132645_1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 37

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I tried some deejstuff over the weekend and I was really impressed. Their fruits were very natural and realistic, but what I liked most was how clean they tasted. Nothing chemical, peppery, harsh, dry, perfumey or any of the other negatives we detect in our eliquid. Tons of vapor from a 50/50 blend. They have a huge assortment of flavors too. I only tried blackberry and peach cheesecakes, but I'm curious to try more.

http://www.deejstuff.com/

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I tried some deejstuff over the weekend and I was really impressed. They fruits were very natural and realistic, but what I liked most was how clean they tasted. Nothing chemical, peppery, harsh, dry, perfumey or any of the other negatives we detect in our eliquid. Tons of vapor from a 50/50 blend. They have a huge assortment of flavors too. I only tried blackberry and peach cheesecakes, but I'm curious to try more.

deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

At least they're up front with where their flavoring comes from (Flavourart), and many of their juices are "created" by members of ECF it would seem.

Thanks for the link -- might have to check them out someday.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
If you want to reorder the flavors you do like, HDV is having a 50% off sale through Sept 30. Coupon code FIFTYOFF. Longer processing times, they say 5 days, but at that price it's worth the wait.

Last edited:

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
Here are some of my favorites, you can probably tell but I like Vermillion River and Heather's heavenly vapes a lot!

HHV wasnt my bag tbh, will look @ Vermillion.

I tried some deejstuff over the weekend and I was really impressed. Their fruits were very natural and realistic, but what I liked most was how clean they tasted. Nothing chemical, peppery, harsh, dry, perfumey or any of the other negatives we detect in our eliquid. Tons of vapor from a 50/50 blend. They have a huge assortment of flavors too. I only tried blackberry and peach cheesecakes, but I'm curious to try more.

deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

Pretty much what I am after, any fruits you recommend?

If you want to reorder the flavors you do like, HDV is having a 50% off sale through Sept 30. Coupon code FIFTYOFF. Longer processing times, they say 5 days, but at that price it's worth the wait.

I will not do business with this company anymore, thats why I am searching for somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread