in search of my daily flavor,, any advice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

polygamitst

May 20, 2010
Layton, UT
so been vaping for roughly 30 days now

still on the lookout for a good "daily" e-liquid, and want some advice on other flavors to try
so far i have tried the following,

from vapor kings;
red/white
kamel
ry4
menthol
vanilla bean
coconut
coffee
chocolate
green apple
pineapple

from my freedom smokes;
yeggerbomb
strawberry daqueri

from Tasty Vapor;
Tabacco
German chocolate cake
Tastyfinger
Blueberry cheesecake

still looking for that good "daily vape" :closedeyes:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Halo - great "tobacco" flavors. Personally the Freedom and Smooth-8 are my favorites.

Ms T's Bakery Essentials - awesome bakery flavors. Personally the Cinnamon Danish Banana, NEW Marshmallow, Red Hot Cinnamon Sticks, Loganberry, and Bananas Fosters Coffee are amongst my favorites.

Intellicig ( intellicig-USA) - The ECOpure is great, I use the Rich the most.

LitecigUSA - His Deuce flavor is the best "sit down and relax after dinner and vape" flavor I have had.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
look no further!!!!!!!! americaneliquidstore.com- SWEET TOBACCO!!!!!!!! IT IS THE BOMB!!!! MY FAV EVERYDAY'ER...I promise you will not be disappointed...and if for some crazy freak reason you dont like it the have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund your entire purchase and send you a free sample for your troubles...but they only do this because 99.9% of people LOVE their stuff..i just started vaping about 3 months ago and I found them after trying about 4 other places...their my absolute favorite tobacco flavors and their vanilla is wonderful too! def try it...with 100% satisfaction guarantee you have nothing to loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread