In the market for a Mech mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommi

Sep 4, 2013
RE, Italy
fasttech has a few problems recently, due to increased controls by postal mail services, resulting in extended delivery times.
They cannot ship lose batteries anymore and even without batteries, shipping might take up to 2 months.
Right now, close to xmas I wouldn´t bet on how long it could take.
Other than that they are reliable, if anything goes wrong they refund your money without problems.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings; I got an HCigar Nemesis clone last week, my 1st mech mod, and I absolutely love how it vapes (my only other APV is a Vamo).

But one thing that I didn't realize until I got it home; this is not just an 'inspired by' copy, it's a complete ripoff of the Nemesis design, right down to the logos and 'By Atmomixami' mfc's name. If I had known this in advance, I probably would have gone with a Magneto.

Here's a Vape Squad review of the Magneto, giving it a 4 star+ rating (higher than some of the high-end mech mods): Review: The Smok Magneto - Vape Squad -- this looks pretty cool, and I expect that i'll get one down the road.

Regards
Glenn

lewistein

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
INDIANAPOLIS
Just got the Magneto yesterday and Highly recommend it. SO versatile and sturdy. Put an IGO-W on it and doing the RBA thing with no stress. Make sure you have something that can test your OHMS. I use my provari to test my ohm build and aiming for a 1.2-1.5. Not getting crazy yet with a .8 build. Too soon. ;) But seriously, best vape I've had yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread