IN. YOUR. FACE. PENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
Yeah, getting rid of Pence was the best thing that happened for vapers here. But now he's VP, which worries me some. While a good bit of Republicans tend to support vapers, Pence, not so much. And there was a lot of greed and money involved in his laws that tried to kill the vaping industry in Indiana.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
I wonder how much of it was greedy, corrupt lawmakers and not so much the governor. He just signed it into law. Just curious if Pence knew what he was signing.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

That's a good point. But I have the feeling he knew something, maybe not everything that was going on, but something.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
My gut tells me it was ALL about the money. Pence signed a lot of unpopular legislation because he wouldn't listen to the people whom it affected. It has taken the COURTS to overrule multiple instances of his blatant stupidity. I wasn't sure how Holcomb was going to be as Goobner, but he hasn't "displeased" me by doing anything stoopid yet.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'd really like to see him give a statement on his feelings about what happened to the vape laws he signed being knocked down.

I agree. Just like I would like to hear the Same Thing from the Assembly Members who voted for the Original Legislation.

Because the Original Legislation should Never have reached the Governors Desk in 1st Place.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
"Since Pence became governor in 2013, Indiana’s labor force has increased by more than 186,000 jobs and its unemployment rate has fallen from more than 8 percent to less than 5 percent. Of those new jobs added, 29,600 are high-paying manufacturing jobs, which places Indiana fourth in the U.S. in the total number of manufacturing jobs created since 2013. Under Governor Pence, Indiana remains the most manufacturing-intensive state in the country."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438069/

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
"Since Pence became governor in 2013, Indiana’s labor force has increased by more than 186,000 jobs and its unemployment rate has fallen from more than 8 percent to less than 5 percent. Of those new jobs added, 29,600 are high-paying manufacturing jobs, which places Indiana fourth in the U.S. in the total number of manufacturing jobs created since 2013. Under Governor Pence, Indiana remains the most manufacturing-intensive state in the country."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438069/
I read that one. Been trying to find what I could of him as I find I really don't know the man. I also found articles on some of his more controversial laws, some conflict of interest with his pro BT stance from taking large campaign donations from them. It was interesting, though, that he voted against the FDA deeming regs.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread