Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Michael, the Orange WG is citrus oil. I added some to water the first day I got it. The oil floated on the water. I'm shaking the hell out of some in pg right now. It looks to be semi water soluble. I mean this stuff smells like a REAL orange. I don't really know if vaping citrus oil would be safe.

I sent a message with my order, I asked if the Orange WG contained Oil to replace it. I wasn't sure which Orange you bought.

I couldn't resist this description:

Staggering taste. Just great, big, juicy orange.

Add 1 drop per ml.

Last edited:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I used to mix the Japanese SS tobacco with a bit of honeysuckle and pear, it wasn't as weird as it sounds. Or maybe it was. ;)

I seem to remember when I was attempting tea extractions, someone told me to stay away from any tea blend that had orange peel in it. Whether the bad thing was the oil or the peel itself I don't know. No help.

I wasn't thinking it was weird just different.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
As nice as the Hangsen Mango?
Yes, and sweeter tasting.

Here is good info on their flavorings:

QUALITY OF SPICES:
1. The feature includes:
- liquid aromas - flavoring carriers are propylene glycol 1.2 (possibly with a small amount of ethanol and triactina)
2. Destination of consumption:
The aromas are products not suitable for direct consumption, are added to impart or modify odor or flavor to the benefit of the consumer.
Aromas are designed for products in which their use is technologically justified.
3. The liquid aromas should be assayed according to the rule quantum satis (the minimum amount necessary to achieve the desired technological effect.
4. Declarations quality
4.1 The aromas are manufactured to the highest standards of safety and quality, according to the management system security certificate.
4.2 The aromas are made ​​in compliance with the regulations in force, in particular:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) No 1334/2008 of 16 December 2008 on flavorings and certain food ingredients with flavoring flavoring substances used in or on food and (...) (GU. EC L354 of 31 December 2008 r)
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) No 1333/2008 of 16 December 2008 on food additives (GU. EC L354 of 31 December 2011).
4.3 If the label does not indicate otherwise - the flavors do not contain substances or products causing allergies or intolerances, as outlined in Annex II of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011 on the provision of information to consumers on food (...) (GU. EU No L 304 of 22 November 2011).
4.4 The aromas do not contain ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) within the the meaning of Directive 2001/18/EC. Accordingly, the flavors are not subject to the obligations laid down in Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 and (EC) No 1830/2003 of 22 September 2003.
4.5 The aromas are exempt from ' obligation to provide the information required under nutritional regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011 on the provision of information to consumers on food (...) (GU. EU L 304, 22 November 2011).
4.6 The aromas do not contain ingredients subject to ionizing radiation, in accordance with Directive (EC) 2000/13 of 20 March 2000.
4.7 The aromas comply with the requirements of the specifications of quality. specifications of original qualities are in the archives of the seller and must be submitted to the supervisory disclosure.
5. Stability and Storage
Flavourings should be stored tightly closed between 5-30 ° C, protected from light.
All information contained in the characteristic result from the current level of knowledge and respect of the existing rules. Updated following cancels the previous one. The user is responsible for the use of the product according to local regulations.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
I like the mango as well...
funny thing: It ripens, while it steeps.
Freshly mixed it tastes like green mango to me.
Then... after some days it becomes more like sweet, ripe mango.
7 out of 10 from me.

Love their grapefruit... really yummy, very natural and non-perfumey
tasting... like a red grapefruit. Nice tang to it as well.
Comes in a glass bottle... So highly likely a real aggressive tank-cracker.
Insta-favorite. 10/10.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Congrats guys!!!
hurray.gif

I'm so glad I ordered the Mango! I love green and ripe mango. I didn't even notice those TAs when I ordered yesterday. I probably wouldn't like them anyway, they don't sound very Candyland. lol

I very rarely like simple single flavor eliquids but I'm really enjoying some of these all by themselves. I can't wait to get my grubbies on the wild strawberry and watermelon!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Congrats guys!!!
hurray.gif

I'm so glad I ordered the Mango! I love green and ripe mango. I didn't even notice those TAs when I ordered yesterday. I probably wouldn't like them anyway, they don't sound very Candyland. lol

I very rarely like simple single flavor eliquids but I'm really enjoying some of these all by themselves. I can't wait to get my grubbies on the wild strawberry and watermelon!
Thanks glasseye :)

Please do tell us how both of those fruit flavors taste. I'm gonna build a coil, and try this Orange WG today. What the heck.

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Congrats guys!!!
hurray.gif

Yes thank you.

Yum Wild Strawberries and Watermelon let us know how they are.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I like the mango as well...
funny thing: It ripens, while it steeps.
Freshly mixed it tastes like green mango to me.
Then... after some days it becomes more like sweet, ripe mango.
7 out of 10 from me.

Love their grapefruit... really yummy, very natural and non-perfumey
tasting... like a red grapefruit. Nice tang to it as well.
Comes in a glass bottle... So highly likely a real aggressive tank-cracker.
Insta-favorite. 10/10.
I need that Grapefruit now gotch23 ! :D After tasting the Orange, I need more glass bottle flavors ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread