Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Has anyone tried the 7 Leaves TDM and if so how does it compare to FA 7 leaves ultimate.

Btw, new avatar is one of my cats, he likes to hang out.

Kurt

I love that cat!!! :D

My cat's version of "hanging out" is to lie right under the edge of the garage door (we leave it up aboput 6" for her), with the front half of her body hanging out. :D

Andria

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I gave up on the German until I find a cheaper vendor...yuk yuk cat pee...I have had some Dekang that tasted better than that 5 years ago lol

That brought back some memories lol. I used to really like the Dekang 555, ry4, and MLB (mild light burley?), and those were the three flavors most responsible for getting me off the ciggies about four and a half years ago.

Dekang was a major supplier to the industry and often the juice in the the cartos and such was their mlb. It was a love it or hate it juice, with a strong grass note, and it got a lot of pee comparisons, from cat to horse, along with some worse comparisons.

At least you had the good sense to say "smells like". Most those old comments would start with "tastes like", which always made me wonder how the poster knew lol. :vapor:

Ah, the good ol' days. Joye ego, 510 atty, straw in cartridge loaded with Dekang MLB. Yum. :D :vapor: :vapor:

Last edited:

CoilMeister

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Mn
I'm stalking the DHL man from last weekend's 20% off sale. I would have received it yesterday, but someone made a mistake on my home address :D

Expect delivery delays this close to the holidays, usps say they expect a 12% increase in packages this year, don't know if this applies to DHL.

Kurt

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Expect delivery delays this close to the holidays, usps say they expect a 12% increase in packages this year, don't know if this applies to DHL.

Kurt

Geez, I've been wondering all week if USPS was still in a turkey coma. :facepalm:

Andria

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

Kurt
I ordered DHL Express. The package is out for delivery. No delays, but its double the price. I ordered a liter of nic base. That's the only reason why I chose express. It had no problems passing customs. I was sweating though :D

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
20141205_142322.jpg

Got it ! Time to mix ! :)

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
That sale (looking at it now) says it is for wholesale nic ... Is that the section that was ordered from? Or from the regular section as well?

And that is so not fair!!! I just put in order 2 days ago with them :facepalm:

The code is FLAVOR40 and ends the 7th. It is on the front page when you load the site

Last edited:

CoilMeister

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Mn
Un-related to inawera but I thought I would post my thoughts on twisted kanthal:

2 strands twisted 28g till end breaks off on 1 end while in drill. 5 wraps on 1/8" bit for .5ohms single coil.

Vapor production up slightly maybe 15% but much more dense :vapor: taste is up huge about 30%, more crisp especially on my blends where now I can taste each flavor individually.

Don't know why I waited so long to do the twist :vapor:

Kurt

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Un-related to inawera but I thought I would post my thoughts on twisted kanthal:

2 strands twisted 28g till end breaks off on 1 end while in drill. 5 wraps on 1/8" bit for .5ohms single coil.

Vapor production up slightly maybe 15% but much more dense :vapor: taste is up huge about 30%, more crisp especially on my blends where now I can taste each flavor individually.

Don't know why I waited so long to do the twist :vapor:

Kurt
More surface heating area is key. I love ribbon. I've been using it for like 2 years now. I agree.Twisted is much better than plain round wire.

CoilMeister

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Mn
More surface heating area is key. I love ribbon. I've been using it for like 2 years now. I agree.Twisted is much better than plain round wire.

Yep, I've made many a coil but just never twisted, I think it's time to add in some .5mm ribbon per your suggestion, I have 100' of it just sittin' here :facepalm:

Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread