India Needs your help. Global Implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronchinoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Bangalore / India
Our Honorable health minister just made this post on his face book page.

https://www.facebook.com/drharshvardhanofficial/posts/395726207242877

I beg you to try and talk some sense into him.

He even has a personal web page where you can contact him or leave a message.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan

The global implications is he is presenting these ideas to WHO.

I beg you to try and make him see sense.
Never before did we have this opportunity to interact with a minister or a person talking to WHO directly.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
It's ridiculous how personal vendettas can affect clear thinking. We fill the aisles with candy and sugar drinks that cause diabetes, yet no one calls for a ban on bad food.

We develop a vehicle for transitioning from cigarettes to a much safer source of nicotine and people want it banned. It's not the nicotine, it's the carcinogens we wish to remove from our lives.

Is there a government entity that isn't bound by tax money from big tobacco that will actually reveal the truth about the health consequences of tobacco?

ronchinoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Bangalore / India
Ok when I get onto something there are no limits. I had to know who had filled the good doctors head with so much bull.....
So did some digging.
I have 50,000 members on my forum and over 1200 face book friends.

Guess what I found out ?.
It may surprise you.

No it was not big tobacco.
Big Tobacco is quite happy to play the e-cig game. Most have invested into plants R&D and have a line of options ready to sell.

Most of the damage is being done by Big Pharma.
At stake is a multi million dollar opportunity in nicotine patches.

I have access to some presentations and literature they have been sending him. Id like to say what else they send him but value my life.
Their sales pitch is simple.
Why put PG into your body. If you want a nicotine delivery system. The patch just works.

The biggest problem with E-cig is PG.
It took me all of 1 week to figure this out.

And I avoid PG like the Plague. Ive worked out 100% natural flavors with zero PG content.
But this post is about our Health Minister. And how e-cig rules are formulated and formed.

I suspect its the same for you guys.
To get some clue of how it works. Find a medical Rep. And talk to them about how they operate.
Then scale that up 10000 times. And thats how Big Pharma pulls the strings in the halls of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread