The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Indulgence V3 X-Power 18650

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by txtumbleweed, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I recently got an Indulgence 18650 from Cropduster and it is a really nice 18650 PV. I have an Indulgence V-2 but I like this version better. It has a 510 Ego type connection so I can use any 510 device on it. I can use the emdcc or any other 510 carto and use a cone if I want.
    It is really well made and very comfortable to hold. It is all mechanical with no wires or solder. The metal switch is rated for 1,000,000 clicks and is located in a nice position with a groove for your finger.
    You can use the 18650 battery for 3.7 V or two 16340 for 6 volt vaping.
    It is also very rugged I dropped it on the pavement while getting out of my car and it didn't even scratch it.
    The best thing I like about it is the price. It is 59.00 for the kit and it comes with two 18650 batteries, one Riva-T Tank, 510 atty, charger and a nice zippered case.
    INDULGENCE X-POWER KIT - $59.95 : Cropduster901!, Home of the B-52 X-POWER%2018650.jpg :2cool::vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.