Not open for further replies.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Company name
Indy Vapor shop
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
16 October 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I purchased a PV from Indy Vapor Shop on October 5th. Prior to making my purchase, I made a point of learning what their warranty/ return/exchange policies were. After learning what I believe is the policy; that they do not provide any such service (as is their right), I decided to make my purchase anyway. This was my choice and completely my responsibility.

I then experienced something that I wasn't sure was a problem or not. I was having issues with the charger and battery getting very hot while charging. So I then did some searching and asking around the forum first to see if I could find an answer myself. There seems to be different opinions and I am still feeling leery about it because I'm not clear if it poses a danger or not. So I then decided to email Indy Vapor Shop to ask if they know if this is normal for the device, or if maybe I should purchase a new charger in their opinion. Id would have been great if they could have taken the same device and tested it by charging it to see if it did the same thing, then I could have replaced it or the charger if needed. I did want to make it clear that I was not after any exchanged or refunds as to not make the exchange uncomfortable.

There was no reply.

While they didn't do anything technically wrong except providing poor/ no customer service, I still feel the need to warn that this may not be a place a person would want to purchase things from because it appears that there is no support, and that those who like good customer service would do well to go elsewhere.

It was my choice to take a chance knowing the policy, but in the future (as I have done with this exception) will purchase from places that offer both good customer service and the standard 14 day warrenty.

Thanks for reading:)

Goldbug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indianapolis
indyvaporshop.com
Zelphie. I do apologize for not seeing your email. Unfortunately we receive well over 500 spams per day and sometimes an important message gets overlooked. We take customer service and safety very seriously. I will attempt to retrieve your email. In the meantime, please call Jami at 1-317-291-1087. She is our Store Manager and will everything possible to take care of this issue.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Issue Resolved.

Indy Vapor Shop took the time to contact me through PM to locate my original email which initially got lost their spam folder. They then gave me a call to resolve the issue. And after talking to them about the charger and battery heating up while charging, I learned( in case anyone else out there comes across a similar problem), that it doesn't seem to be normal at all. So, IMO for possible safety reasons the battery and/or charger should be replaced. I spoke with Jamie who kindly told me that none of hers or her husbands does this at all, so they are sending me out a replacement unit along with a new charger! :D

I'm am now very satisfied with the customer service provided, once they learned of the issue it was very quickly and generously dealt with. Now, I'm looking forward to enjoying my istick worry-free.

Thanks again for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread