Inexpensive RBA for testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
I have never used an rba for dripping before but I have been rebuilding my heads for the vivi and the protank pretty much the same process. So im good with that.

What im looking for is a very inexpencive rba to drip with to test out my diy juices without that hassle of putting a tiny bit in a tank. By no means does it have to be the best rba strictly just for quick sampling of juice.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
o_O 20 bucks for essentially just a negative and positive post in a dome? Lol

KidneyPuncher is selling the IGO-S for a lot more than most places. The IGO-S and IGO-L can be found for around $12. The A6 is a great dripper on sale at EmpireMods for $10. For under $10 there's Phoenix clones and ERA clones. Sun-Vapers has an ERA clone for under $5 and FastTech has Phoenix clones for under $4.

My favorites are the IGO-S, A6, and ERA clones. IGO-L is a great option for something bigger.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
KidneyPuncher is selling the IGO-S for a lot more than most places. The IGO-S and IGO-L can be found for around $12. The A6 is a great dripper on sale at EmpireMods for $10. For under $10 there's Phoenix clones and ERA clones. Sun-Vapers has an ERA clone for under $5 and FastTech has Phoenix clones for under $4.

My favorites are the IGO-S, A6, and ERA clones. IGO-L is a great option for something bigger.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Perfect, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread