inexpensive source for flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
im just looking for some Flavors to play around with without breaking the bank.

im looking for inexpensive flavors that dont suck, they dont have to be top notch as im new to this and not picky. i currently have a few from TFA that i picked up from RTS vapes i know there has to be something cheaper then $3 for 10ml out there somewhere.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Wizard Labs is awesome... when they're in stock. They seem to have a consistent stock issue, especially lately. Not sure if it's just been during/after the store moved or what but everytime I've gone on there recently, they're out of what I need. (flavors and PG/VG wise) I don't know if this will help you, but if I were you, I would invest in some super concentrates. They are a little more expensive, yes but in the long run it will save you a lot of money and frustration. I have had little to no luck with random flavorings, TFA/TPA, Capella's, Lorann's, etc. (with the exception of a few flavors that are good as standalone) I wish I would have known about the SUper Concentrates much sooner as they are WORLDS easier to work with. Instead of a flavor that is 5%-15% depending on the person, you have the S.C.s that are 2.5% or 1-2%... of course there are still variations but they are no where near as broad and a lot more reliable.
That's just my 2 cents.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Oh, and it will also save money because you're only using 1-5% *max. Like Royal from FlavourArt I use at 1% and I have 10ML of the flavoring. It cost like $3 from MyFreedomSmokes and will last me, personally, a very long time... not to mention it's one of my favorite vapes ever. VapingZone (super concentrate line) and FlavourArt (tobaccos mainly), so far, are my favorite.

SnakeFarm

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
San Antonio
Oh, and it will also save money because you're only using 1-5% *max. Like Royal from FlavourArt I use at 1% and I have 10ML of the flavoring. It cost like $3 from MyFreedomSmokes and will last me, personally, a very long time... not to mention it's one of my favorite vapes ever. VapingZone (super concentrate line) and FlavourArt (tobaccos mainly), so far, are my favorite.

Thanks Rin, MFS looks well stocked with a large variety and fairly reasonable. Now I have TWO links in my DIY SUPPLY folder.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY

Good to know. I haven't tried VZ yet but I'm planning on doing so. I do like the FA tobaccos that I've tried so far with 7 leaves being my favorite. I'll pick up some of the royal when I reorder.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
If you want accurate cigarette tobacco flavor and like RTS try Hangsen RY1

It cost me $13.75 for 30ml and is best at ~2.8-2.9% so it's pretty concentrated.

It's very popular at this thread -> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-no-perfume-no-caramel-no-vanilla-no-tba.html

It's freaky how close to cigg smoke it tastes :)

I usually use Mount Baker Vapor & Flavor West for flavors.
FW costs about $7 for 4oz and mixes best at about 12%-12.5% in 70/30
MBV uses FW flavors but they charge $3 for 15ml.
They're still good for trying flavors out though because it's not too expensive and their customer service rocks.
code ecf for 10% off, free 15ml bottle of juice for orders over $15 and free shipping over $50

Tractor Supply gets $21/gallon for USP PG and Essential Depot gets $13.97 (inc shipping) for a quart of USP VG

I got my Monoject syringes from Monoject Luer Lock Syringes

Monoject markings are heat etched so they won't wear off :) What Is a Monoject™ Syringe?

Plastic graduated cylinders are hydrophobic so they pour our sticky liquids out better than glass

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Be safe and have fun

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
The first one i will recomend is MT BAKER VAPOR http://www.mtbakervapor.com/
15ml for $4.99, 30ml for $7.99, 50ml $10.99 and every order of $15 includes a free 15ml, most of these need to steep a week or 2 since they are made on order with date printed

The Second is Fasttech "Dekang (OEM)"
http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes/Nz1EZWthbmd-KE9FTSk/

10ml $1.87, 30ml $3.48, 50ml $5.12 free shipping, and i dont know how do they do it all my orders from the are here in about 1 week. And flavors are awesome

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread