sources for super concentrated flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
i didn't see the vz-sc so ill look through that now but i looked through the super concentrated e luid like 3 times and only found 2 that i wanted so i was wondering if there were other suppliers that had different flavors not necessarily more. it seems the super concentrates focus on tobacco flavors mostly.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Wizard Labs does not have super concentrates. They carry mainly Perfumer's Apprentice flavors which are all over the place, percentage wise. Vaping Zone is probably your best bet if you don't want tobaccos. They have plenty of flavors in the regular concentrate line and the gourmet.

I have to admit even though the top of the page I linked to says super concentrate, you are right. WL recommends 5 to 10%. While VZ recommends 1 to 3%. Thanks Rin13.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Hangsen Espresso is 'spot on' at 2.9% (1 drop per ml out of a Hangsen/ECX bottle) - and the 'baccy's are the same. So it's looking good for some of the others. I plan on ordering a few more soon - I'll report back when I do :)

I treat all of my Hangsens like SC flavors too. I was doing them at about 7% when I first got them, but now that I'm doing 3% I think they taste much better.

Have you tried mixing the Hangsen Espresso and tobaccos? That's one of my favorite things lately. I just do it in my tank, so it's not precise... something like six parts tobacco (usually RY1 or T5) and one part espresso. (Maybe even less espresso than that. It doesn't take much.)

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I treat all of my Hangsens like SC flavors too. I was doing them at about 7% when I first got them, but now that I'm doing 3% I think they taste much better.

Have you tried mixing the Hangsen Espresso and tobaccos? That's one of my favorite things lately. I just do it in my tank, so it's not precise... something like six parts tobacco (usually RY1 or T5) and one part espresso. (Maybe even less espresso than that. It doesn't take much.)

No we haven't yet tried that...but that may be exactly what we're needing! Thank you VERY much for that suggestion - I'll be mixing up some RY1 (and a few others), as soon as I get off this computer.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
No we haven't yet tried that...but that may be exactly what we're needing! Thank you VERY much for that suggestion - I'll be mixing up some RY1 (and a few others), as soon as I get off this computer.

You're welcome - hope you like it. That's pretty much been my staple vape lately... often with some AP too. I fill my little tank like 3/4 full of RY1 or T5 then fill the rest with half espresso and half AP (I have a bottle of 80/20, 24mg, 3% AP that I use to add a little nutty flavor to my tobaccos). (Actually, the AP that I use comes already at 5%, so then it's that mixed at 3%.. so the final % is very small).

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island
ecigexpress has super concentrates go to their "fruit express" line

be careful with this vendor though, there are reports of credit card fraud with them, not their fault but still, be concerned...use a prepaid card maybe

Thank you :) i just ordered 14 new flavors from Wizard Labs (i couldnt resist the prices) 14 flavors for about $20 shipped and ill probably get a freebe lol cant beat that. i will probably grab some of these super concentrates for my next order :D ty for the info

Myree67

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Tenino WA
Has anyone heard anything about the out of stock items at vz? I've been waiting over 6 weeks for the gourmet vz sc chocolate truffle but of course I can't find that yummy chocolate anywhere else! I'm starting to get really irritated because the email I got back just simply said no. No explanation or anything just one word, no. I haven't had good experience with customer service over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread