Inferno amperage limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the amperage limit on an Inferno battery? My GF has one and I'm gonna throw a rebuildable tank on it for her.

I understand that this will void any sort of warranty and am OK with that, but I need to know what kind of builds I can do that won't blow her face off. The pre-made heads are just too expensive when we've got a newborn and I've already got piles of wire and wick for myself.

I stuck my rda on her battery one day and found out that it will fire at 1 ohm, but I just hit it very quickly and then took it off because I wasn't sure if it was safe or not.

This would be good info to post on your website and teach to your salespeople. I get that you want people to only use Volcano stuff, but the reality is that not everyone is going to do that whether it voids their warranty or not.

If you can't list the amperage limit for whatever reason, can you at least assure me that it at least has a chipset in it that will prevent firing at dangerous levels?

Thanks in advance for replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I am sorry I did not see this early, it some how eluded me. It seems you have a pretty good understanding of what you are doing here as far as our terms and conditions go. I will stress that this is not considered safe and it is important to understand that this is not how these batteries are intended to be used whatsoever. I must strongly caution against it. I cannot assure you that this would be safe and while it wont let you fire anything at sub ohm, this does not mean that anything that it will fire would be safe. There is a huge risk of the device shorting out and causing damage to the device and possibly injury to the user if not used in the manner in which it was intended. The amperage limit rating is 3amps. We do provide this information on our website under the tech specs portion of the product page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread