Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Well, my kayfun has a screw on the bottom of the 510, but I don't think it's for adjusting it, since it would loosen the positive block. Or am I wrong?
Without knowing exactly what you have, I can't tell. Some have the adjustable pin, others don't. I think that the lite + and the 3.1 have the adjustments and others don't. But I'm not a good source of that kind of info. Hopefully someone who knows more can correct me if necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Without knowing exactly what you have, I can't tell. Some have the adjustable pin, others don't. I think that the lite + and the 3.1 have the adjustments and others don't. But I'm not a good source of that kind of info. Hopefully someone who knows more can correct me if necessary.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

True. I think it's just a Lite clone. I got it to work with them, just needed a button top and luckily I had one.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Hey, just a rule of thumb when operating a mechanical/unregulated mod: if it doesn't work, troubleshoot before you keep closing the switch..

Most of my kayfun clones don't work with my 4nine. If you're going to use one, you may be able to loosen the 510pin ever slightly..nano-meters of difference can determine it working or not. Hold the positive block with pliers, unscrew 510 pin, and tighten it until the positive block won't wiggle around.. that could get some of them working for you, maybe not though.

Edit- you can check your pin with an ohm meter...with leads, what everyone should have if the only safety in their PV is their build/knowledge.

Hold one lead flat on pin- simulating battery, and put the other on the body of the atomizer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread