Infinite CLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Looking at this atty CLT RDA by Infinite - Eciggity. Does anyone have any experience with it? Any pros? Cons? I saw one review about it on youtube that mentioned some of the o-rings being slightly loose on it, does this seem to be the case with more of them? Quite exciting piece of gear here IMO, looking forward to hearing some thoughts on it! :2cool:

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I presume there will be a trade off for everything these days. Does it seem to leak worse than any of your other attys? I had a plume veil but there were just too many adjustments that needed to be made for me to be satisfied with it. It never seemed quite right IMO. This looks to have all of the pro's and (possibly) some of the cons of other attys out there, but the price....very nice!

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I have several atty's including an authentic Plume Veil. MY Plume gets the most use. Right behind that is my Magma. You can pick a clone of one of those up off eciggety made by Infinite for something like 32 bux. The Magma has the best flavor IMO but the Plume is right there with it. Not quite as "thick" with the flavor but I presume that's because it has more air flow.

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
I recently purchased CLT. It's a neat atty. It has a lot in common with the TOBH. The reduced chamber makes for great flavor. To be honest, the heat venting fins don't seem to do much for me. But I did build mine's to 0.27 ohms, so it runs hot anyway. I LOVE the 4 hole Helios style coil holes. It makes building coils a breeze. I used 24 gauge for my build, but it will easily fit even lower gauge wire. The top section comes off really easily, which makes dripping into the barrel top cap a breeze. Because the airflow holes are a bit higher, my CLT rarely leaks.

My only two negatives about the atty are (1) the o-rings. They are not very tight. So when taking the unit out of my pocket, I have to be mindful of pulling the mod, not the top cap. If I pull from the top cap, it will come right off. And (2), you have no option for single air holes, so no single coil.

Flavorwise, I put it about equal to my TOBH clone, but not as flavorful as my Magma. Vaporwise, it produces as much vapor as the TOBH clone, when fully open and more vapor than my Magma or Trident clone Airflow-wise, it has a very loose draw when fully open. Very similar to the TOBH when all 3 airholes are exposed.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
The CLT is on my list of "when i get money burning a hole in my pocket " mood. I have like 6 drippers now so that is the only reason i don't have one on order at the moment. Folks I trust have recommended it. Right now my TOBH's and hcigar Mega are my favorites if the Mega was easier to build I would recommend it but it's a bear to build on.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
I have several atty's including an authentic Plume Veil. MY Plume gets the most use. Right behind that is my Magma. You can pick a clone of one of those up off eciggety made by Infinite for something like 32 bux. The Magma has the best flavor IMO but the Plume is right there with it. Not quite as "thick" with the flavor but I presume that's because it has more air flow.

I had a plume veil, but unfortunately I did not seem to get much flavor out of it in general. Tried numerous builds but couldn't get it to work for me personally. IMO I think it was too airy for my builds. I was building it down to about .5 and even then it did not quite have the flavor I was expecting unless everything was closed off except the bottom air holes.
Would you say that the CLT has better flavor than the Plume? I would guess that with it having less overall air control it must be slightly denser 'wide open' vs CLT 'wide open'. Thoughts?

anumber1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
NW Ohio
I just bought a CLT. I like it overall. It's well built, vapes nicely and the price is right for an "authentic".

My Magma has better flavor. The CLT isn't bad however. ciertainly for half the price, it is a nice atty. Easy to build also.

my "flavor ranking" amongst my stable of RDAs:

Magma
Atomic
CLT
Igo-W
3D
Origen
Nimbus

All are built with 28 gauge, dual coil at .5 to .7 ohms and wicked with rayon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread