Status
Not open for further replies.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I am currently doing a trade with another member, and should be receiving the infinity classic, and I had a couple questions I was hoping you could help me with. Is there a on/off feature? Whats the range of the voltage? Is there a amp cutoff? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also what this about the Infinity and LR cartos/atties?

Last edited:

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I agree, but I have roughly 7 LR atties and 15 LR cartos, enough for several months. I hope I don't need to buy a new arsenal of atties and cartos just for one device. LR meaning 1.5-2.0 ohms.

And according to my calculations a 1.5 ohm atty at 4.2v only pulls 2.8 amps. Whats the amp cutoff? 3amps? 2.5amps?

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I agree, but I have roughly 7 LR atties and 15 LR cartos, enough for several months. I hope I don't need to buy a new arsenal of atties and cartos just for one device. LR meaning 1.5-2.0 ohms.

And according to my calculations a 1.5 ohm atty at 4.2v only pulls 2.8 amps. Whats the amp cutoff? 3amps? 2.5amps?
Ill have to let mike field that one. Was almost a year ago and 6 PVs since I bought my infinity. Ill pull it out and run a few tests after dinner if Mike hasnt responded before then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread