Not open for further replies.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Or maybe I should call it Yinyang. :laugh:

Infinity DNA30 has 2x LG 18650 30A 2500mAh batts in parallel for a total of 5000mAh 60A plus 2x 5A fuses in parallel wired to each batt.

infinity1.jpg

infinity2.jpg

infinity5.jpg

74mm x 50mm x 22mm (2.91" x 1.97" x 0.87")
infinity3.jpg

Maybe a bit top heavy with a kayfun lol...
infinity4.jpg

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Thanks guys! :)

The case is just another power bank I came across a while back. Didn't take any pics during the build. It's all sealed up now, so nix on that. :laugh:

The up/down watts buttons are teeny tiny - I nabbed those from a laser pointer pen and put a surface mount tact switch behind them.

Any yes, the usb port is on the bottom.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
LOL Visus - you crack me up. :laugh:

@ kurtus - the LG batts are great for longevity and holds up well under load. Cut out on me at 6.4v on the Raptor (was vaping ~16W), so a bit higher than the Sony, but the batt longevity of 2500mAh makes up for that.

No, that's not a bapgood 510 connector on Infinity. Look at the fire button - I gutted one and used it as a beauty ring for the connector.

One of the fun things I find about modding is that I can take what wasn't or was meant to be and make it into something I want. :)

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
This is kind of funny....I got a little impatient before and pulled them off the charger before they were all the way charged. Didn't think it was a big deal because from what I have seen it doesn't make much if any difference of charge, however what I think was the difference is letting them settle after charging. The first time they came right off the charger and tested, this time they had set for about hour after being fully charged.

So now they match the Sony's and read just as stable.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah

damn! seriously a nice box. can you show how's inside :toast:

Thanks guys! :)

The case is just another power bank I came across a while back. Didn't take any pics during the build. It's all sealed up now, so nix on that. :laugh:

The up/down watts buttons are teeny tiny - I nabbed those from a laser pointer pen and put a surface mount tact switch behind them.

Any yes, the usb port is on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread