Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
They may care but the problems here are on going not with me with many people QC is bad....

have you even tried contacting buzzkill? Who is many people? I can maybe see a total of 3 posts in regards to problems w/ the Infinity.

You need to realize how the whole e-cig business works.. People with the Provari reported problems, same with the Darwin or GG and Wood mods.. I guess they all suck?!

QC is a broad term. Do they, ecig suppliers of mods, implement 6 sigma strategies. I doubt it, but they also don't have millions to waste.

Contact Buzzkill, and you will be taken care off, or you can keep on ranting.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
I think Notcigs got somewhat screwed with their first couple of production runs. Some prototype parts were more accurately machined/manufactured, and when it went into production those problems reaed their ugly heads. The top cap problem has been corrected with a different, stronger adhesive. Mike has made good on the faulty units.

I know that anyone who could design the Buzz (of which I own and really like) is a good designer. For what it's worth, I generally will not buy a car in it's first new model year, and I also prefer to wait on most new designs until it's been in production for a while. It isn't uncommon for a design to have some hiccups when it goes into production.

Buzz has made the corrections and went to some different parts and manufacturing adjustments in methods and materials to fix these issues. Notcigs is now in it's third production run, and the kinks should be ironed out.

I will be placing an order for one next month (my vaping budget is dry at the moment, and I just love the Buzz, it's such a workhorse) and have no doubt it will be a good buy.

If you have ever been involved in manufacturing, as I have been, you know that going from prototype to production is never smooth. You hope for a minimum of problems, but you never know until you produce, ship, and get the production models field tested. Having been there, done that.... I always wait for the unforseen early production issues to be straightened out. Now in it's third production run, I think those problems are behing Notcigs with the Infinity.

I know I will order one, and also know if I'm not happy, I could simply return it if need be.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
The used part was not the issue the thing was like new when I got it, the issues where the same as everyone else so I do not think USED caused it, I got it fixed like my email said but the dial still sticks which all I have to do is push it down some then its back,,,,,,,,but here is what I got for my review.........

<EDITED by Elendil to remove contents of PM>

I was not offered to fix it, I was told how to fix it in a email. I had a concern why people had to pay upfront........and a review is not trashing....

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I will re-order the infinity again. I did love the way it was designed. For now I will wait for the Buzz.

OP I hope your potential problem has been solved. Good luck to you.

What was I thinking? No I would not! Sorry...I have heard to many horror stories and of one disturbing story from yesterday. I am really going to check creditials of a company from now on. ( I will never base a decision on just fanbois). All I have to say is buyer beware!

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
What was I thinking? No I would not! Sorry...I have heard to many horror stories and of one disturbing story from yesterday. I am really going to check creditials of a company from now on. ( I will never base a decision on just fanbois). All I have to say is buyer beware!

Well IDK about buyer beware... Buzzkill saw my post here about my dead buzz and Pmed me trying trouble shoot it/ help me fix it. That is customer service at its best. He assures me ver 3 is a good fix and as I said, we have a ver1 and it works just fine... Lets not hang the guy for a few bad units when he is doing his best to make good. Even broken I love my buzz. changed vaping for me 100%.

Im no ones fan boi ... I have more broken devices then most people own !

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Just my 2c: I have 2 Buzz Unit and 2 Infinity's and have had nothing but good dealings with Buzzkill (Mike) Notcig

I will buy from him again and would not consider myself a fanboy I just like his VV mods if that makes me a fanboy oh well :)

With all my dealings with Buzzkil and Notcig I have received excellent customer service.

I have been vaping for over a year now and like Mr.JcP have had my share of fly by night mod builders and a drawer full of junk mods.

Again this is just my 2c and nothing more. :)

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)

Oh...why do I think you really DO have more to say? You heard some "smack talk" and now the design sucks even tho you loved it? Sounds like there is a lot more disturbing here as well.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
The used part was not the issue the thing was like new when I got it, the issues where the same as everyone else so I do not think USED caused it, I got it fixed like my email said but the dial still sticks which all I have to do is push it down some then its back,,,,,,,,but here is what I got for my review.........

<EDITED by Elendil to remove contents of PM>

I was not offered to fix it, I was told how to fix it in a email. I had a concern why people had to pay upfront........and a review is not trashing....

Any concern about notcigs translates into "trashing" it seems with Buzzetti, at least this has this is how he responded to me when trying to deal with him.:?:
He is very defensive.
I still don't understand why he wouldn't return your money or fix a device when it's barely a week old.
Isn't that part and parcel of what "standing behind your product is all about?
C.B.
:evil:

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
I can only say good things about Buzz's CS. I had an issue with my Buzz, contacted him, and got an instant response. The minute I told him that my unit was in the post with a priority mail number, he sent a replacement out with a few spare attys to compensate me for the effort. 3 days total down time!

The Buzz has worked flawlessly since. I have since acquired a ProVari which is a far slicker unit, but also far more expensive. I will keep the Buzz. The quality of a company is to be judged by the CS. Things break and follow Murphy's Law.

Buzz will take care of you if you have issues.

If you want to experience a truly bad company with terrible products, slow response (six days for a DOA Joker AV), and a snotty attitude, try Vaprlife. It also cost me $40 between postage and restocking fees. I will not cease to take a swat at them every chance I get for the way they treated me.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Any concern about notcigs translates into "trashing" it seems with Buzzetti, at least this has this is how he responded to me when trying to deal with him.:?:
He is very defensive.
I still don't understand why he wouldn't return your money or fix a device when it's barely a week old.
Isn't that part and parcel of what "standing behind your product is all about?
C.B.
:evil:

From what I understand, the OP purchased his unit used from the classifieds, after canceling his order from buzzetti twice.

If I'm correct about that, there is no warranty, as it is not transferrable. If Buzz even tried to help, it was above and beyond his responsibility.

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
How are the problems working out? I still am seeing muti-post issues in the live chats about these showing up near DOA . IDK if Ver3 is the fix yet. I still have a working Ver 1 and a dead Buzz. Not a tire kicker here....

Well IDK about buyer beware... Buzzkill saw my post here about my dead buzz and Pmed me trying trouble shoot it/ help me fix it. That is customer service at its best. He assures me ver 3 is a good fix and as I said, we have a ver1 and it works just fine... Lets not hang the guy for a few bad units when he is doing his best to make good. Even broken I love my buzz. changed vaping for me 100%.

Im no ones fan boi ... I have more broken devices then most people own !

OK She has kicked the bucket .... Stuck on full time regardless of what you do... We will past back with responses and information. Ill be sending back both buzz and infinity. Seams they have the same issue.

Sorrid

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Tampa,Florida
Someone may have mentioned this already but the lower limit on atty resistance for the Infinity is 2 ohms and not 2.8ohms. Anything over 2ohms will work just fine. I usually stick to around 2.8-3.4 ohms for my Infinity and Buzz.

Once you go VV there really is no turning back. Mikes(Notcigs) VV mods are excellent. They are well made, reasonably priced and perform perfectly. Mikes customer service is second to none as well.

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
i still have a broken infinity from a member here on ecf from "juice getting inside" and less than a week later my moms infinity had the same thing happen...wouldnt work, then it worked...my mom vaped it for a day, left it in her purse and the atomizer kept firing for god knows how long, she had picked up her purse and her whole purse was hot and her brand new ikenvape atomizer is blown and now it needs to be sent back...she just ordered hers a month ago...i suggest putting a master switch on maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread