Infinity Pro Beta Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
I'm getting 10 plus hours out of a set on the Buzz Pro. I use over 6 mls a day. You might be able to gauge it by that.

I get about 8hrs per charge at about 6mls a day myself. I have 2 sets of batteries also.

I'm doing 1/2 that at most, and I put fresh Trustfires in at 11PM on 7-31-11 and vaping at 5V - and still on the same set with the "Rosco Buzz Pro Edition".

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Keep that woman AWAY from TOOLS ! ! LMAO ! J/K Kellie !

Actually it is VERY true Lol

It will be going to the Buzz hospital in the morning :( Atleast I still have my original Buzz, which also went to the hospital when I first got it cause I broke the wire off. No more tools

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
What wattage are you burnin' at Mod? I'm at 4.6V and 2.5Ω so... about 8.4 watts and I'm getting 10 hours plus and we go through the same juice.
About the same. The carto's I'm using now are 3.5 ohm. I used to vape at about 10 watts. With the CE2's I use I get a much warmer vape with the coil up top so I can adjust my voltage down some (avg 4.8-5v). I tend to vape almost constantly and take long 5 second draws. 6ml/day is more of an average number. I probably vape more than that. The syringe mod I use holds about 2ml and I refill 3-5 times per day.

Debian Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
VA
XoomFAQ.com
I've been looking into tanks more now that I have my Buzz. My previous mod wouldn't have worked well with tanks. The button was a top switch and a tank would have made it hard to fire. Right now I'm holding out to see what Mike has in store before I decide on one.

I may give this one a shot
. All the tanks I have tried are fail.

If you have cringed away form Clearomizers because of poor wicking, and burnt tasted before then look no further because you just found "THE ONE" The ULTRA 3.5ML (huge tank) CLEAR-O-MIZER will have you experiencing what you always wanted in a clear-o-mizer. This big daddy works great on all the eGo batteries we have tried, and any standard 510 threaded E-Cig.. The vapor production and constancy of flavor is amazing.. we hope that you will enjoy the ULTRA 3.5ML Clear-o-Mizer as much as we do.. pick your up today before they are gone!

Attachments

• 3.5ml clearomizer web ready (Medium).jpg
    3.5ml clearomizer web ready (Medium).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I'm looking forward to the big secret project too MOd. One can have more than one tank you know. Or more than two or three for that matter. I have two now.

I may give this one a shot
. All the tanks I have tried are fail.

James from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop hooked me up with one of those at a vaper's BBQ I had in June. The best thing I can say, really, is that it didn't leak. I almost have the CE2s working OK in my Torpedo Tank now. I have to force the wicking less often now. When the coil's wet on these Royal Smoker R5 E2s the vapor and flavor is absolutely awesome.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I'm looking forward to the big secret project too MOd. One can have more than one tank you know. Or more than two or three for that matter. I have two now.
Oh, I hear ya. We all know Mike makes awesome products so if he's making a tank it's sure to be bad .... The only other tanks that look appealing to me are Jonboy's tanks.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
This particular one just came out like last week but you are right... the old ones were fail also.

I ordered one I will let you know ;)
I've seen those but I figured I'd wait to see what people think of them first. I've been happy with my CE2's so I'm in no hurry to waste money on more things that suck. lol

BTW, good to see ya. Been awhile since I've seen you around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread