Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It's everything the Buzz Bro is in a prettier sleeker body. This baby rocks let me go on the record as saying. The vaping time on the 14430 batteries is absolutely amazing. This one has an 808 connector and I have had "0" problems with it. It fits very nice anywhere I take it. But that doesn't include the shop. She's too nice for the shop. You guys and gals know I put her through the test of tests with everything I could throw at it, HV, LR, tanks, atty's, and nothing gave it any problems at all. If you liked the Buzz Pro your going to love this little darling. I was actually vaping more with it than I was the Buzz Pro and you know I'm a Buzz guy. I try my hardest not to steer anybody wrong so if I didn't like it I would tell you. I wasn't a big fan of the original Infinity but it paved the way for this one so the problems it had are now a thing of the past with the Infinity Pro. All I can say is it really rocks and you are going to LOVE it. :2cool::2cool:

pannel-no-spam.gif

Here's a couple test times I did.

DC Cartomizer
Metered at 1.5 Ohm

Voltage set at 4.33 to start then down gradually to 3.8 volts
Juice: 555 24mg.
Start -----1:37PM
Stop-----10:30 PM
Total Time 9 hr. 57 min

I ran the same test again.

Start----10:00 AM
Stop---- 7:30 PM
Total Time: 9hr. 30 min.

510 cartomizer
Metered at 2.9 Ohm
Juice 24mg. 555

Voltage set at 4.8 volts
Start.....9:15 PM
Stop----11:00 PM
Start----9:00 AM
Stop-----9:00 PM
Start----10:35 AM
Stop----4:30 PM
Total Time: 19 hr. 10 min.

1211829588i19ntm1.jpg

Last edited:

DualChamber

Verified Member
Sep 8, 2010
NC
After a week long beta test of the Infinity Pro, I proclaim the device as excellent and very capable.

In a nutshell...

Pros:
• Easy to use
• Super long battery life (9-14 hours depending upon usage)
• Batteries are inexpensive
• Improved voltage adjustment using thumbwheel; yea, no screwdriver
• Infinity logo is classy
• Non-recessed 510 connection makes it easy to attach a variety of atomizers, tank mods, and adapters

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Matt Mike posted a pic of the Ipro in one of these threads. Ill see if I can find it.

Forgot about that pic Ruppy.

100053996116zoom.jpg

Yea i may have to grab one for the fancy nights out!! ;)

These work great in everyday use too. I just keep it out of the shop so it's always purdy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread