Infinity Pro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Have questions about the Infinity Pro? Want to brag about it or even nag about it? Notcigs is the proud producer of the Buzz and BuzzPro but also has another very popular vv called the IPro!

1-infinities__32657_zoom.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
That was a concern I had also before I got one. But they work great, and I have not been dissapointed.

And what a beaty it is!

The only reasons I didn't pick this and got me a Buzz instead was uncertainty reg battery life and batteries being a bit less std.
But it's on my shopping list!

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
I got one of these for a friend of a friend for Christmas. His wife saw me vaping, and asked if I could put something together for him.

I couldn't think of a better mod to start vaping on. I have a Prodigy v3, and really like it, but had I found the notcigs site before I stumbled on the Prodigy that is what I would be using.

I got him a clear I Pro, with chrome caps, and am not sure how he's doing with it. Haven't seen them since a couple days before xmas. He was smoking 2 packs of menthols a day, so I hope he's doing well with it. If not I suppose I'll get a cheap I Pro.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I got one of these for a friend of a friend for Christmas. His wife saw me vaping, and asked if I could put something together for him.

I couldn't think of a better mod to start vaping on. I have a Prodigy v3, and really like it, but had I found the notcigs site before I stumbled on the Prodigy that is what I would be using.

I got him a clear I Pro, with chrome caps, and am not sure how he's doing with it. Haven't seen them since a couple days before xmas. He was smoking 2 packs of menthols a day, so I hope he's doing well with it. If not I suppose I'll get a cheap I Pro.

Well I hope it at least helped reduce his smoking ?

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
I have one ordered, so now I know where to come back and complain. Shame though nothing informative in this thread, yet anyway.

The Nocigs (Notcigs) Subforum is the probably the best place to get information until this section takes off as it is fairly new.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I finally did it. I bought the purple with chrome Infinity Pro.
(After I sold just about all my mods to pay for surgery)..................
hooooohummmmmmm, I couldn't help it. I know Mike stands behind his stuff.
I LOVED my first Infinity, Original Buzz, & Buzz Pro.

Can I send it in later to get laser engraved? Lemme get past this point in my life for a minute then i'll be able to pay for laser engraving on stuff. k?

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread