Infinity Pro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Now, do theses ship with a 510 thread? By the looks of the pics on the website the threading appears to be on the outside (male). Am looking at these as an alternative to the Provari or Buzz.

I'd like a recommendation as to "what" to order. The mouthpiece....what is the silver part attached to the IPro? Is that a cartomizer and if so, what would be the optimum ohm? I have a bunch of Boge 2.0 now. Not real interested in tanks at this juncture. Want something slim, elegant, something to easily transport on the run.

Is there such a thing as a kit? I obviously would want 2 batteries. Sorry for such a newbie questionaire. Website isn't real intuitive.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Now, do theses ship with a 510 thread? By the looks of the pics on the website the threading appears to be on the outside (male). Am looking at these as an alternative to the Provari or Buzz.

I'd like a recommendation as to "what" to order. The mouthpiece....what is the silver part attached to the IPro? Is that a cartomizer and if so, what would be the optimum ohm? I have a bunch of Boge 2.0 now. Not real interested in tanks at this juncture. Want something slim, elegant, something to easily transport on the run.

Is there such a thing as a kit? I obviously would want 2 batteries. Sorry for such a newbie questionaire. Website isn't real intuitive.

Thanks.

The Infinity Pro and Buzz Pro are the same exact mods in relation to the electronics and function, the only differences is the tube in which the Ipro is a little longer and less in diameter.

You have a choice of threading between 510, 808, 901 and 801 which you choose at checkout. The outside threading I think you're referring to is the 510, it's a female connector same as any other except it's a 1 piece unit that is the end cap and it's raised, not press fit which makes it more durable and easier to change out if you decide you want to get another end cap for a different threading rather than using an adapter.

The silver part you're probably referring to in the pic is the cartomizer, for a cartomizer or atomizer I'd stick with anything in the mid 2 ohms and up and just tweak it to taste, I generally stay around 3 ohms. Lower ohms will work you just might be restricted in the voltage range if it's to low of ohms which is no big deal as higher volts with lr is to hot anyway. If you've already got LR then go ahead and use them but if you're buying them I'd recommend staying in the 2.5 ohm and up range.

They don't have it listed in kit form that I can see but you can get the mod, Battery & charger Kit and have your kit for < $120 or < $110 if you get a blemished version + there is a coupon code for 7.5% off purchase price but the exact code escapes me right now, if you're interested others will post it I'm sure.

Last edited:

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Nomoreash did a great job explaining things to you, but a couple other things I should point out. First, the bat and charger kit that you can add on the purchase only comes with one set of batteries. Do yourself a favor and order a second set so you can have one set charging or charged while you are using the other set.

Also, the code is ECF Buzzkill (two words).

I would also mention that many of us here believe that the mods at notcigs are really the best, most user friendly mods you can buy at any price. [Not trying to start trouble with Provari/Darwin/Lavatube fans]

Last edited:

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Thank you for your excellent response! This is becoming much clearer now :) I seem to remember a sub forum here with discount codes. This mod appears to have all the elements I'm looking for. Classy, balanced, fully functional vv mod and will afford the "tweek" for particular juices. I'm using eGo's right now with Boge 2.0's and am quite happy but when those batteries decide to die (not to mention they go down in power when using) it would be necessary to replace...seems to me that simply swapping out a battery is much better than having to throw the whole sealed component away.

Now, are there any problems if juice comes out the threaded end? Is the battery protected or will if fry the unit?

Thanks again for your thoughtful response....it's fun learning new stuff :)

B3AR

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
There
Bah, it just got here! Hoping the batteries will charge before I have to go to my next class. How long should it take? Should I be sure to charge them correctly the first time, or can I give em' a spin after a partial charge? They've been going for about 45min.

Nevermind, both LEDs are green. Does that mean I'm good to go?

Edit 2: After I saw those two green lights, I had to go ahead and try it. WOW. The infinity plus my new backwoods brew juice is no comparison to my old kr808 and johnson creek juice. I'm glad I'm finally figuring this stuff out. :D

Last edited:

B3AR

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
There
Ridiculous clouds of vapor at 3.7 volts on a 2.4-2.8 horizontal coil carto. Whew. I just want to vape this thing all the time. I have to get some zero nic juice to vape at night, so the nicotine doesn't keep me up! XD As someone who was really only a very occasional smoker, vaping has totally turned out to be everything I always wished smoking was (I know that sounds kind of strange).

Could someone point me in the direction of a good case, etc for my infinity? I want something to keep some juice, cartos, and the device in. Nothing too big, but I want some space. What do you guys use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread