Info on replacing cracked tubing on Dual Coil Clearomizer, 1.5ohm? works amazing, but tubing cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Ok, so I'm not one for modding stuff, myself, usually, but hoping there's a quick fix to this. I found these clearos that are amazing. I hate clearos, usually, but these hit like a freight train, and the flavor and vapor is amazing. Only prob is one cracked within a week, and the other cracked after 5 hits. 5 of the best hits of my life, but still! I wanna revamp these guys. I have all the 'innards' still, including the base and the plastic plugs... only thing I need is a way to replace the actual 'tank' part. Don't even know if I'd call em tanks.. they're just big clearos, similar to the ego clearo 'stardusts', but with a simpler tube shape.

Here's the item I'm talking about...
510 Tank Twin Coil Clearomizer - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

I'm hoping if the tubing or whatever is inexpensive, I might be able to continue to buy these and mod out the bad tanks, cause the clearos themselves are THAT GOOD, and only $4, which is low on the scale for this sort of thing. Plus, if it helps, I have dead vison 2.5 ml clearos, and dead vision grande 5ml clearo that I can steal tank from. Neither of those look like the right diameter, though. I've got ego stardust clearos on the way to me, also. Can anyone suggest how to do this, or do you know offhand where to get the tank plastic or specifically what to buy? Any sort of a tut for beginners on switching out cracked plastic? It looks just like a tube, no sort of odd shape or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread