Infopages

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
is awesome. ...this will do exactly what you wanted it to do. Total thumbs up for the ECF team!:toast:

+ a vat of custard and an entire circusful of elephants!

The instant accessibility factor has been cranked up splendidly!

The letters are a presbyopia-friendly size, the navigation can be understood by the newest of internet newcomers, the design is remarkably pleasing to look at, (I almost didn't even notice there was no pink) and the language is so simple even politicians will be able to understand it!

Glittering props to all the nerds and artists who made it! :thumbs:

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
Huge props on the InfoPages, extremely well done.

I wanted to ask what the Copywrite status is with them? Down under we are preparing our own consumer association and need to put together information and education packs for our politicians and curious consumers. I'd love to be able to include chunks of the InfoPage content rather than "re-inventing the wheel".

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I'll let Rolygate answer the question about the copyright stuff. That's his area.

Considering that the CMS front page is in it's infancy, and will be much more informational as time goes on, I think it's great. I have been waiting for it to go live for a while now. It will be a great addition to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread