Information overload / frustration - Advice appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreypa

Oct 25, 2013
Greensburg
what's the initial vape budget anticipated? a lot of people like myself end up spending more than expected coz i kept buying what i wanna try as soon as i could afford it.... i should have jumped from the starter set up to the mod i was aiming for in the first place...

i had just gifted a friend my previous set up

1) 2x ego twist 650 mah (variable voltage) by joyetech
2) 1x bridgeless atomizer made by stingray @ 1.5 ohm
3) usb/wall charger
4) carto tanks and some low resistance cartomizers
5) some basic mint/menthol juice

Now he was like " wow" this absolutely works! i have no desire for cigs... that came from a heavy smoker for over 25 yrs just like me

now i just told him to get a protank2 by kanger and it will be an easy fill/clean set up.... I advised him that since he saved a lot of frustation and money , just put money away as if he was smoking and set aside 5-10 dollars a day in his car trunk and in one month get a provari then a month a reo then a cheap mech mod for back-up.. i just wish there was somebody that held my hand when i was starting off lmao... i learned quick and fast coz i wanna really cut out cigs in my life and so far i had converted a friend... i'm sure pretty soon he will be rebuilding in no time... we were buddies from way back and had background in electronics

he had first tried cig-alikes (small battery usually) that did not work since it's under powered..

I'm not to stuck up on budget as long as its a decent quality product, I was looking at around 100-120$ to start out with. But since its a decent amount of money (to me anyways) I just wanted to make sure I got something decent for my buck. As others have given evod as a recommendation I'm going to start with that.

Dreypa

Oct 25, 2013
Greensburg
Since you've had a couple of recommendations for the Evod starter kit, holy crap, vapedojo has the kit for 34.99, available, and it has everything, two batteries, two Evod clearos with five replacement heads, charger, wall adapter. I'm tempted to get one myself!

Anyway, those bottom coil clearomizers are so easy to use, fill, empty, clean. I prefer all clear, like T3, so I can see my juice level better, but you'll see, in this forum, that plenty of people use Evods, and being able to replace just the coil heads means you'll have them forever. You're coming along at a time when the equipment has gotten a lot better than when I started just ten months ago.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much for pointing out vapedojo's discount , you just saved me a few bucks!

Zoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Tampa,fl,USA
As a newb myself just keep it with you and puff till satisfied and the desire goes away if it comes back use your ecig again. With me it was pretty tuff at first but now I have them in the house and one in the truck and any where I go. When I feel the urge just vape. Some flavors are better at first like cig flavors then start mixing in others in and you can alternate to make it fun. Best of luck and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread