Status
Not open for further replies.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
I ... don't know what to say, so I'll let the article speak for itself:

A new inhaler - dubbed Le Whif - has been developed by scientists, allowing chocoholics to enjoy all the treats they can handle for zero calories.

"It seemed to us that eating was tending toward breathing, so, with a mix of culinary art and aerosol science, we've helped move eating habits to their logical conclusion.

"We call it whiffing."

The chocolate-flavoured powder is housed in a small plastic cylinder which users breathe in from. Makers say the particles of the powder are too large to enter the lungs or do any damage. They believed the chocolate inhaler is just the first step in a gastronomic revolution.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I want one! Chocolate is right below nicotine and caffeine on my food pyramid.

Now, just as long as no seller advertises that this is to curb appetite and lose weight.

"A healthier way to get your chocolate. None of the nasty stuff found in real Swiss dark chocolate. Proven safe and efficient. Visit www.e-whiff-forum.com"

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com

Aaaaaah! I managed to suppress this memory, and now it's back...

Don't feed the troll!!!!!!!!

Exogenesis said:
Don't think we can draw too many parallels with vaping.
Its a powder.
It's a 'fill the mouth' with taste, not the lungs.

But the article said it was inhaled....I would think that means into the lungs....I'm confused - do they inhale or just let it hit the mouth then swallow?

Last edited:

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
I want one! Chocolate is right below nicotine and caffeine on my food pyramid.

Now, just as long as no seller advertises that this is to curb appetite and lose weight.

"A healthier way to get your chocolate. None of the nasty stuff found in real Swiss dark chocolate. Proven safe and efficient. Visit www.e-whiff-forum.com"

TB, you got me. :p I tried to go to that e-whiff-forum link.:lol:
Mom's a diabetic, hubby needs to lose weight for medical reasons, and lots of sugar imbalances in our family, so I want to stay informed on this one.

Wonder what they are using for their aerosol component?

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Actually, this is an excellent idea, with vast promise. And it's certainly a step above nasal snuff in terms of social acceptability (they make very strong chocolate flavors in nasal snuff, but not too many folks like sniffing powder into their nostrils!). I also like Hershey's Chocolate Lip Balm. Seriously. Lip balms come in crazy flavors now.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Actually, this is an excellent idea, with vast promise. And it's certainly a step above nasal snuff in terms of social acceptability (they make very strong chocolate flavors in nasal snuff, but not too many folks like sniffing powder into their nostrils!).

It's not for me, but more power to anyone who enjoys it. Hm, I wonder if you can get nicotine infused chocolate for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread