Inhale and Exhale method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I recently tried some dl vaping (restricted) and I noticed the flavour was much more detailed or pronounced....on both inhale and exhale...than mtl
Then I realised it was cause when I dl I tend to inhale deeply while when I mtl I usually dont.....I just mtl like a cigarette fast puffs or slow puffs but not deep inhales...once I changed that and inhale deeper the flavour was much better in my also...also I like to exhale trying only from mouth but of I can't and some goes through nose also and that helps with flavours....but I don't like exhale from nose only cause I feel like my nose is running ewwwwww I hate that feeling....
You guys? Do u like exhale from nose only sometimes??

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't usually exhale from my nose (but sometimes I do) because it makes the entrance of my nostrils wet. I don't like that feeling.

The reason I DL isn't for flavor (bit it is more flavorful IMHO) but because it's more satisfying. I still MTL at very low power to satisfy my hand-to-mouth addiction so I don't vape too much juice.

I fought DL for a long time but once I tried it I was hooked.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I recently reviewed a DL 2 in one and while the review was a train wreck, having two exotic parallel coils in there well, (I have no clue what they were, what they were made of but they were exotic) and vaping at higher wattages, well it did TASTE good, although it was a warmer vape than I usually care for. I still don't much care for drop in DL setups but eh.

I am not headed in that direction though, too cloudy, too warm but I was surprised at how flavorful it was, but I'd need some sort of vape hut the husband would HATE it. I am cloudy enough for a MTL vaper due to the PG situation. PEG400 is pretty cloudy.

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Do u like exhale from nose only sometimes??
    I often like to exhale from my mouth and/or nose (you get flavor, aroma and absorb more nic) I do it mostly when vape MTL. It is also useful trying a new flavor/juice (you get flavor and aroma) For DL, mostly more direct, but still don't mind if some nose interaction too (what did I just write?) Oh... and I don't inhale through my nose ;)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    When I want awesome flavor nothing does it better than a decent RDA and some excellent DIY juice. Mouth and nose exhale mostly. Sometimes one or the other. I prefer MTL but I also RDL and DL.

Our sensation of taste/flavor starts with the smells or odors around us that stimulate nerves in a small area located high in the nose. The tastes and flavors that we perceive are a two-phase chemical reaction that involves both our mouth and throat (taste) as well as our nose (smell).

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    I never gave it much thought, but now that it's been brought up...
    I inhale direct to lung, as deep as these cigarette-affected lungs allow and only get a hint of flavor in my throat. I exhale through mouth and nose. Having the flavor going through the nose adds a lot to the aromatic experience. So far unsuccessful in blowing it out my ears. That would be a neat trick.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    That would be a neat trick.

I don't think you would like it.

You get enough vapor going it is almost impossible to not exhale some (Through the nose) if you are me anyway. I have no control over it.

MTL you can avoid the nose if you WANT but I kind of agree with the nose aromatic thing and etc.

I will say nose to nose vaping is ALSO not really flavorally satisfying (done after oral surgeries.) I mean, it works, but it's really not my preferred vaping style.

Anna

• Winner
    Reactions: Superuser187
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread