Innokin 10th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

Innokin was founded in 2011, with the goal of combining innovation, design and the highest standards of quality to create the best electronic cigarettes and advanced personal vaporizers in the world.:)

Innokin has been in the vape industry for 10 years already! But ten years is just a beginning, we will still keep moving on this way!:thumbs:
WechatIMG41.jpeg

Share your ideas and let us know what the most innovative Innokin products are in these years and the meaning of Innokin brand name in your mind?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've always related the Innokin name to quality products. I've been vaping over 11 years now and remember some of the early days of Innokin. I'm not sure what my oldest Innokin device is but I still have the Disruptor that I won on a giveaway that Innokin did here on ECF. I doubt the battery is still good but kept it for nostalgia reasons. I also still have a VV3 new in the box. I used to use those a lot.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Like others I do see Innokin as a quality brand even though I've only been using Innokin products for about three years now.

What do I think is great -

1) Zenith Zlide and even the smaller Sceptre coils can withstand a few dry hits without frying and return to normal once the liquid is refreshed.

2) As far as top fill in a tank goes, I think both the systems employed in the Zlide and Zenith ranges are simple to use and really top notch.

3) I love the innovative way Innokin came up with for coil replacement - no liquid over the hands and fingers when changing a coil mid way through a tank of juice and a virtually idiot proof method of coil placement.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Share your ideas and let us know what the most innovative Innokin products are in these years and the meaning of Innokin brand name in your mind?

Most innovative products IMO, and why:

Coolfire Mods, starting with the Coolfire IV 40W
    - because of their shape...all have been truly comfortable in my hand and easy to use

Zenith and Zlide Tanks
    - extremely easy to refill and change a coil, their design and materials make them very durable, each is made in more than 1 size and capacity

Z-coils
    - non-threaded, truly "drop-in", available in multiple ohms, each works in several tanks and/or pods, longevity is amazing

Sceptre Pod Systems
    - Made for MTL and for RDL vaping, comfortable shape/size, comparatively large battery capacity & longevity, ability to adjust the settings to individual preferences

The meaning of Innokin brand in my mind:
    I - interested in customer satisfaction, feedback, and suggestions for improvements
    N - nicely designed products...that are easy to use and durable
    N - new products always seem to be well thought out
    O - one of the top 2 brands I buy
    K - known for high-quality products, having great customer service, and being innovative
    I - inquiries about their products are promptly answered
    N - never had an Innokin product fail yet

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Happy birthday, Innokin! I started with the VV series way back in 2012 and then the Coolfire series started. I still have my green Coolfire II that is shaped like a grenade! I loved the hand feel of that little fella. Battery life was horrible, though. :) The rest of the Coolfire series is still amongst my very favorite mods and, same as @hittman, I have held onto my Disruptor with the ECF logo on it. Although I feel that pod mods are a step back from t he higher teck mods, I do love how they are less leaky than a mod with a subohm tank on it and my pretty pink Sceptre is a great travel companion as it stays clean in my purse or my pocket and it provides a satisfying vape! Innokin products have been a huge part of my vape journey and I don't see that changing any time soon. Congratulations on all of your success over the years. Here's to many more years of quality vaping!! :)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Congratulations on 10 years :thumbs:

For me personally, I would not have stopped smoking if it wasn't for the quality and reliability of your Endura t18 and t22 kits. I followed those up with a Zenith tank - an absolute superstar for new vapers.

I believe your most important products over the last 10 years are your kits aimed at new vapers. The Zenith/Zlide Kroma-R/Kroma-A kits enable a new vaper to quit smoking - and not have to deal with leaky tanks, faulty coils etc.

So I believe your biggest innovation has been reliability :wub:

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Well done @Innokin_timmy reaching the 10yrs of trading. A really good milestone.

My very first vaping purchase was your Coolfire 1 back in 2016, followed shortly afterwards with the pinnacle of mods at that time, the MVP box mod. Both were top quality products of the day and am happy to say they are still working. Also the 30 and 30S clearomizers were really good.

Since then, obviously I've tried and own lots of other companies mods and tanks but always associate Innokin with top quality products, innovation and robustness.

Very well done in being one of the best market leaders.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread