Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
This is my impressions of the new advanced AIO Pack from Innokin. This is a very versatile PCC. It can charge anything from your Blackberry/Iphone to your eGo pass-through and more. It can also charge any pen style e-cig like your standard 808, 901, 801, 510 manual or automatic from any company...wich makes this PCC a one-of-a-kind innovation in the vaping world.

Direct link

Last edited:

SteelJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Austin, Texas
www.youtube.com
Great review vid. But it has a 1020mAh battery, so it wouldn't charge a lot before it would need recharging. I'll bet it would do 2 full recharges of an 808 78mm battery before this PCC would need to be recharged. I'm still anxious to see what Smokeless Image is coming out with for their new PCC. Thanks!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Great review vid. But it has a 1020mAh battery, so it wouldn't charge a lot before it would need recharging. I'll bet it would do 2 full recharges of an 808 78mm battery before this PCC would need to be recharged. I'm still anxious to see what Smokeless Image is coming out with for their new PCC. Thanks!

I actually charged the LEA Kross on it 4 times before the charge indicator light went red. Not that bad imo.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Went to site - shows AIO - but no other info . . .

NO Price ---
How to order -----
Nothing -----
For any of the products -----

Can you post link to price and ordering info ? ? ? ?

As I said in the review it's not released to the public yet and will be soon. Once it hits stores I will list price/best place to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread