Innokin Cool Fire 4 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji_Rock

Dec 4, 2015
My girlfriend has just got one of these that came with the isub g tank, and this is her first sub ohm mod. She's currently using it in variable wattage mode, but the mod also has a variable voltage mode. So my question is, what is the difference between the two, in terms of usage? I did a quick search online and found something that said they recommend keeping it in wattage mode for that particular tank, but it didnt really say why. I dont really know myself because my mod is just vt and vw.

Thanks!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
My girlfriend has just got one of these that came with the isub g tank, and this is her first sub ohm mod. She's currently using it in variable wattage mode, but the mod also has a variable voltage mode. So my question is, what is the difference between the two, in terms of usage? I did a quick search online and found something that said they recommend keeping it in wattage mode for that particular tank, but it didnt really say why. I dont really know myself because my mod is just vt and vw.

Thanks!

I always go variable wattage instead of variable voltage because you can fine tune tge vape.

Much like tge difference between solid state radios and the old transistor radios.

Solid state it jumps ten frequencies apart. With the old tech you could fine tune and listen to distant stations instead of hearing tge most powerful station near that frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread