Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 1.JPG

Hi, today let's take a look at the innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you will have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Innokin Coolfire Z60 Combined excellence, now smaller and ultra-portable
    • Quick button to switch off the Mod at any time
    • Fourth generation Innokin technology with the brand new Zlide Top tank
    • Coil + and Refresh modes extend coil life, reduce debris buildup, and deliver more flavor for longer.
    • Wattage + with PWM pulse after releasing the fire button to aspirate the liquid for the next puff
    • 60W of variable power, all day battery life
    • Zlide Top Tank offers superior airflow, eliminating all leaks
    • Z-coils DuoPrime technology offers better saturation, produces more flavor and increases coil longevity.
    • The Zlide Top tank is compatible with all of our industry leading Z-coils, and offers a wide range of vaping experiences.

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 2.JPG

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit; Packaging:
    Congratulations to Innokin because it continues to be sensitive to the environment by using 100% recyclable materials for its sugarcane-colored cardboard packaging. At the front, the box presents the image of the Kit together with the list of main features and a black adhesive plate reminds us of the use in the ZF coils of the "Duo Prime" technology. On the back are listed; the warnings, the packing list, the scratch & check, the Qr-Code and the address of Shenzhen Innokin Technology Co., Ltd. The sides of the box are marked; a partial image of the Kit and the autographed signatures of P. Busardo and D. Agrafiotis who collaborated with Innokin in the development of this kit.

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 3.jpg

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 4.jpg

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit; Packing List:
    1x Coolfire Z60 Mod
    1x Zlide Top Tank (3ml)
    1x Z-Coil 0.3Ω
    1x Z-Coil 0.6Ω
    1x Replacement glass (4.5ml)
    1x Spare Drip Tip
    1x Set of O-rings
    1x USB-C cable
    1x User Manual
    1x Warnings

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 5.jpg

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; Specifications:
    Dimensions: 75 x 36.6 x 27.2mm
    Weight: 118g
    Battery: Integrated from 2500mAh
    Power: 60W
    Resistance range: 0.2-3.5Ω
    USB-C fast charging
    Color display
    510 attack

► Innokin Zlide Top Tank; Specifications:
    Dimensions: 25 x 51mm
    Capacity: 3ml
    Liquid refill: from above
    Air flow: From above
    Z-Coil 0.3Ω (30-40W)
    Duo Prime Z-Coil 0.6Ω (9-13W)
    Attack: 510

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 6.png

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit; Available colours:
    • Purple
    • Blue
    • Gunmetal
    • Stainless Steel
    • Black
    • Pink
    • Red

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 7.JPG

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit; First Impressions:
    Innokin has been using the Coolfire name since 2015 for its most famous starters kits! So I was particularly looking forward to receiving the new Coolfire Z60 + the new Zlide Top Tank as I have already been favorably impressed with the fantastic kits Coolfire Z80 + Zenit 2 Tank & Innokin Kroma 217 + Z-Force Tank.
    Zlide tank previously installed on the Z50 kits is one of the best MTL tanks out there with pre-packaged heads, the main modification on the new Zlide Top Tank is the air flow control system which is now positioned at the top to have no leaks. Coolfire Z60 Mod is a device powered by an internal battery with a capacity of 2500mAh that delivers up to 60W and includes the Coil + and Refresh functions. CoolFire Z60 is robust thanks to the high quality zinc alloy, moreover it is more compact and lighter than Coolfire Z80.

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 8.jpg

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 9.jpg

The samples were sent to me for this test; Black with respective black tank and the Purple version with respective SS tank. The mod has a groove at the top that divides the body into two parts, the top (the smaller one) is colored differently than the bottom (the larger one). This combination of two colors is hardly noticeable on the black version, in fact the black color is glossy at the top and opaque at the bottom, I am sure that this version will appeal to those who prefer sober and simple color combinations. The Purple version is more lively and is characterized by the upper part (including the tank) in stainless steel color, while the lower part is of a beautiful purple color that seems almost satin. On the side panels there are no invasive decorations, there is only the writing "Coolfire Z60" on one side of one of the two panels. The side profile of CoolFire Z60 Mod widens towards the rear and narrows towards the front where the screen is positioned.

Innokin CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit 10.jpg

The line that separates the two colors also extends to the rear of the Mod, the handle is devoid of the usual imitation leather decorations and its smooth metal composition does not make you regret any type of additional insert. On the front there is a long dark screen with an integrated 0.96 "color display that interfaces with the 4th generation Innokin chipset. On the front of Coolfire Z60 there are also; the Fire button (top), the buttons + / - and the USB-C charging port (under the display). The display is clear and easy to read and shows; the vaping mode you are in (Wattage / Voltage / Coil +), Screen lock, Battery icon, Resistance , Puff counter, Duration of the last puff and Volt.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-11.jpg

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; 510 thread and bottom base:
    The steel cup has a spring loaded gold / plated pin and when a tank is installed its thread is sliding. On CoolFire Z60 Mod the tanks with 25mm diameter fit perfectly and without overflowing outside.

In the lower base you will find the following information printed; "Innokin" and "Capacity 2500mAh 9.25Wh 3.7V". The real novelty concerns the presence of an on / off switch that is positioned in a recessed position and allows you to turn off the Mod at any time.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-12.jpg

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; Operation Guide:
    • With the Master On / off switch set to On; Press Fire 3 times to turn on turn off the Mod
    • Press the Fire key and the "+" key at the same time to reset the Puff counter
    • Press the Fire key and "-" key simultaneously to lock / unlock the wattage setting
    • To increase / decrease the power / voltage level; Press and hold the + or - button until the numerical value flashes. When the display starts flashing, release the button, then press the button again. Now the value will increase or decrease, depending on which button you are pressing. The power increases / decreases with steps of 0.5W at a time and the voltage with steps of 0.1V at a time.
    • The "+ and -" adjustment buttons do a round robin when you reach the minimum or maximum of the power scale, so pressing the button again will take you to the maximum value and vice versa.

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; Battery led indicator:
    When the battery led is green, the charge level is between 100% and 60%.
    When the battery led is yellow, the charge level is between 60% and 20%.
    When the battery led is red, the charge level is between 20% and 0%

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; Menu navigation:
    • Press the "+" and "-" keys simultaneously to access the menu. Inside the menu you will find various settings; Coil +, Wattage Voltage, Refresh, Setting and Exit.
    • The basic "Wattage" function includes the ability to use the device in simple VW mode from 6 to 60W in increments / decrements of 0.5W at a time.
    • In the Menu it is possible to intervene to adjust the Time-out of the display from 5 to 180s, or to adjust the Cut-off of the puff from 3 to 18s.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-13.jpg

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; Coil + mode:
    This is the first function that we find in the menu, by activating Coil + in VW or VV mode we choose to take advantage of a further adjustment (HZ) that Innokin offers us. This new Coil + technology was developed by Innokin to use pulses of alternating current (AC) and to produce a different waveform, essentially this function maintains the vaporization temperature of the liquid on optimized values and extends the life of the coil thanks to better liquid saturation in cotton. When using coil +, you may hear a sound at the end of the puff. This sound is normal and is part of the Wattage + (Volt +) setting. There is a slight PWM pulse after releasing the Fire button gently warms the coil by drawing in additional liquid for the next Puff. If you want you can still use the normal power mode which does not produce this very light and unobtrusive sound.

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Mod; Refresh Mode:
    You can perform this function automatically or manually at any time. Selecting "run 1 x auto" and clicking on the Fire button, the refresh of the coil will last 4 seconds. If, on the other hand, you believe that the coil needs a longer refresh, select "extended old" and hold down the fire button, the refresh will last 8 seconds. In both cases, the aim is to produce a vibration capable of removing dirt from the old coils, also making sure that the "activations" at low intensity (40% less power) allow the liquid to penetrate deeper into the cotton saturating it to the fullest. All this to make the absorbent material "ready" when it will again require a regular power to the coil.

* Don't forget to reposition the lock key to "on" when you want to reactivate the Mod after turning it off via key "off".

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-14.jpg

► Innokin Zlide Top Tank; Exploded view:
    All the threads of Zlide Top Tank are smooth and sliding, the various components are easily removable for easy cleaning of all parts or simply to replace the straight glass with the convex one.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-15.jpg

► Innokin Zlide Top Tank; Refill:
    Zlide Top Tank is entirely built in solid steel and offers a capacity of 3ml with the straight glass, and 4.5ml with the convex glass (supplied). By following the arrow you can slide the top cap and through a sealing membrane you can fill the tank with your favorite e-liquid. You can choose between two different Driptips one for MTL and the other for RDL.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-16.jpg

► Innokin Zlide Top Tank; AFC:
    Zlide Top Tank's top airflow system eliminates all leaks and allows for adequate control throughout the innokin z-coils platform. The AFC ring is really precise and its solidity is demonstrated by the resistance to its rotation. You can completely close the AFC control and there will be no air draft! Or you can fully open the AFC and fully enjoy a wide airflow. You can also further customize the puff with one of the two drip tips available in the kit. In the next image you can see the bottom of the tank that has been unscrewed to show you the insertion system of the coil.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-17.jpg

► Innokin Z Coil Platform:
    Zlide Top Tank is a Mouth-To-Lung (MTL) and Restricted-Direct-To-Lung (RDL) vaporizer compatible with the large Z-coils platform offering a wide range of choice for different vaping experiences and for all tastes .

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-18.jpg

► Innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit; Final Conclusions & Vaping Test:
    To describe the new Innokin Mod I could use many fantastic adjectives, I just say it is; small, robust and captivating, moreover the response and the sensations that the buttons transmit are very positive and without noise. The activation speed is ultra high. The 4th generation chipset includes the double Refresh mode that will effectively eliminate vaporization residues and revitalize your coil by heating it to 40% of the set vape power, to better saturate the breathable material. Furthermore "Coil+ Mode" will automatically feed the coil after each puff, aspirating the necessary e-liquid and in preparation for the next extraction. The 2,500mAh battery offers a great endurance performance, in fact I managed to do 280 Puffs at a constant 30W. The battery takes about 2 hours to fully charge, however Innokin CoolFire Z60 can also be used in "pass through" mode while charging.

• Innokin Z-Coil RDL from 0.3Ω Range 30-40W:
    With my 50/50 tropical liquid, I set the Wattage + mode. I used the wide driptip (supplied) with set power of 35W and with AFC completely open ... The taste is really good with a very high RDL yield and above all the Tank does not heat up. I have done several tests with and without the "wattage +" function. With the wattage + function activated, a slight sucking noise is actually heard at the end of each puff, and the steam becomes wetter and greasier with a more distinct and sweetened aromatic yield. While using the normal wattage function; the noise after the puff disappears completely, but the aromatic yield is lower with a drier vapor. During the time of the test I consumed a lot of liquid and I often activated the "refresh" function to safeguard the resistance, however the 0.3Ω Z-Coil does not seem to have experienced any drop.

• Innokin Z Coil Duo Prime 0.6Ω Range 09-13W:
    The new 0.6Ω Coil Z Duo Prime is pre-installed on the Zlide Top Tank to offer you; a better saturation of the cotton, a greater production of flavor and an optimal longevity of the coil. The "Duo Prime coil" system has an external and an internal mesh layer to completely wrap the breathable material. The outer layer of mesh has less resistance than the inner one. This means that the external mesh heats up slowly, and this structural change of the Duo Prime coil quickly draws e-liquid through the breathable material and towards the inside of the coil. Unlike traditional coils, Duo Prime coils maintain full saturation between each puff. This would be able to significantly affect the performance and longevity of the coil. Thanks to the constant state of saturation. In fact, DuoPrime coils offer a richer flavor than their traditional counterparts and withstand longer and more frequent puffs. In traditional coils, a little overheating of the breathable material leads to the degradation of the coil and this eventually inevitably leads to a burnt taste. In Duo Prime coils, the constant saturation of the breathable material and the internal mesh slows down this process, resulting in a much longer duration. With my liquid 50/50 "Booms Classic", I set the Wattage + mode, with power of 12W and with AFC almost completely closed, the result is an MTL restricted puff, was really perfect and silent. The flavor is moist and sweet. By deactivating the wattage + function, the flavor takes on drier connotations. Personally I always prefer to use the Coil + (wattage +) function.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-19.jpg

Innokin Zlide Top Tank is one of the best coils-packaged tanks currently available on the market. The technology of the CoolFire Z60 Mod goes well with the wide range of z-coils, and the AFC system supports them all beautifully in both MTL and RDL mode. I am sure that among the beautiful range of colors you will find your favorite Innokin CoolFire Z60 Kit, and you will be satisfied with your purchase.

Thanks to Innokin for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was helpful for anyone who wants to purchase the CoolFire Z60 Zlide 3ml Top Starter Kit.

Thanks for reading.

Innokin-Cool-Fire-Z60-Zlide-3ml-Top-Starter-Kit-20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread