Innokin-ECF Weekly Giveaway #5 - Win an Endura T18.II!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Win an Innokin Endura T18.II in this week's Innokin-ECF Giveaway!
The upgraded successor to the internationally bestselling T18, we hope the T18.II is the #1 Christmas Gift for Smokers:smokie::ohmy: & Vapers :):wub: this Holiday Season!

Vape better with the Endura T18.II:
  • Tune in your perfect puff with easy adjustable wattage and 4 point airflow.
  • Great Flavour. T18 Prism coils boost eliquid flavours.
  • Easy to fill and easy to change the coil.
  • The T18.II vapes great with Nic-Salts and 50/50 & 70/30 eliquids.
  • 1300mAh battery, Micro-USB Charge with integrated safety protections
  • Hygienic magnetic cap keeps the mouthpiece clean.
  • Available in 5 beautiful and durable finishes.
oMUQJJQ.jpg

A big congratulations to the lucky and awesome winner of the Innokin-ECF #4 Giveaway!

@b.m.

Thank you very being part of ECF and we hope you enjoy the Endura T18.II.

How to Enter and Win Innokin-ECF Giveaway #5:

To enter, please comment with your answers to these questions:

"Do you know a smoker, or vaper, that you would like to give an Endura T18.II to?"
and
"If you won an extra T18.II, would it be possible for you to 'vape it forward' to someone you know and introduce the kit to them?"

These are technically two yes/no questions, so it's still easy. If you make a post you will be eligible to win. Good luck!

The more people who enter the more of these Endura T18.IIs we can give away. Thank you for all the great feedback and eliquid suggestions in the last giveaway!

If you aren’t a member yet then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look :)

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
  • Global giveaway- anyone can win.
  • Winners will be announced here on ECF on Monday November 19th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
  • If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we ran run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
  • *American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit :)
Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end Monday, November 19, 2018 and the winner will be announced along with next week's giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask Bohan or myself.

If you have any ideas for questions for next week's giveaway, let us know! Thanks!
Good luck in this giveaway and happy vaping! Have a great week! :banana::|:?:

XaWiYBu.jpg

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
"Do you know a smoker, or vaper, that you would like to give an Endura T18.II to?"

"If you won an extra T18.II, would it be possible for you to 'vape it forward' to someone you know and introduce the kit to them?"

Yes and yes! I'd love to give one of these kits to my brother. He's been smoking for 45 years now and I need to gently push him towards vaping to quit. He's going to need something easy and no-fuss and I think this kit is the perfect solution!

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
and

Yes and yes! I'm STILL trying to find the right device to get my sister to finally quit.

Reactions: stols001

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Win an Innokin Endura T18.II in this week's Innokin-ECF Giveaway!
The upgraded successor to the internationally bestselling T18, we hope the T18.II is the #1 Christmas Gift for Smokers:smokie::ohmy: & Vapers :) you :wub: this Holiday Season!

Vape better with the Endura T18.II:
  • Tune in your perfect puff with easy adjustable wattage and 4 point airflow.
  • Great Flavour. T18 Prism coils boost eliquid flavours.
  • Easy to fill and easy to change the coil.
  • The T18.II vapes great with Nic-Salts and 50/50 & 70/30 eliquids.
  • 1300mAh battery, Micro-USB Charge with integrated safety protections
  • Hygienic magnetic cap keeps the mouthpiece clean.
  • Available in 5 beautiful and durable finishes.
oMUQJJQ.jpg

A big congratulations to the lucky and awesome winner of the Innokin-ECF #4 Giveaway!

@b.m.

Thank you very being part of ECF and we hope you enjoy the Endura T18.II.

How to Enter and Win Innokin-ECF Giveaway #5:

To enter, please comment with your answers to these questions:

and

These are technically two yes/no questions, so it's still easy. If you make a post you will be eligible to win. Good luck!

The more people who enter the more of these Endura T18.IIs we can give away. Thank you for all the great feedback and eliquid suggestions in the last giveaway!

If you aren’t a member yet then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look :)

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
  • Global giveaway- anyone can win.
  • Winners will be announced here on ECF on Monday November 19th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
  • If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we ran run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
  • *American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit :)
Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end Monday, November 19, 2018 and the winner will be announced along with next week's giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask Bohan or myself.

If you have any ideas for questions for next week's giveaway, let us know! Thanks!
Good luck in this giveaway and happy vaping! Have a great week! :banana::|:?:

XaWiYBu.jpg
I quit smoking using a Vape and I have helped others quit smoking using a vape by being their guide and support center. Under my employ I have 62 guards 12 of whom smoke but want to quit very bad. Mods and Kits here in our area are very expensive. I would so Vape This Forward to one of them. Sooooo.....

Yes and Yes

• Love
Reactions: Innokin_Paul
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread