Innokin-ECF Weekly Giveaway #5 - Win an Endura T18.II!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Yes and yes. My sister is desperately trying to quit smoking so if I won an extra one I'd give it to her. Heck even if I only won one I'd give it to her. She has two brain damaged children who depend on her so we want her to live as long and as healthy as possible.

Reactions: stols001

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Do you know a smoker, or vaper, that you would like to give an Endura T18.II to?"
Yes..... I know 2 right this moment.....
and
"If you won an extra T18.II, would it be possible for you to 'vape it forward' to someone you know and introduce the kit to them?"
Yes.....
Congrats @b.m. .............
Thanks for another great contest...

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
My answers are a resounding yes& yes. And they are connected! :)
My best friend's wife has tried to quit smoking several times and every time I try to get her to start vaping instead, she says she can't get used to the device. She has tried both regulated mods and pods.
I'd love to give her the Endura T8.II and have that be the device that finally helps her quit smoking. I'd feel great about that because the Innokin Proton was the device that I used to quit cigs. I think it would be great to know that an Innokin product helped both me and my friend's wife quit smoking for good!

• Love
Reactions: Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Do you know a smoker, or vaper, that you would like to give an Endura T18.II to?"
Yes..... I know 2 right this moment.....
and
"If you won an extra T18.II, would it be possible for you to 'vape it forward' to someone you know and introduce the kit to them?"
Yes.....
Congrats @b.m. .............
Thanks for another great contest...
You're welcome! Good luck in the giveaway liblue1. There have been so many great posts. I'm really happy to share this with the team at Innokin. I'm hoping to be able to give away some extras this giveaway. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread