Innokin Isub B leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Mohler

Oct 29, 2019
So I bought the Isub B a while ago. And for a couple weeks it was vaping very smoothly. And out of nowhere it started to leak. Not out of the airflow holes like most sub ohm tanks usually do but instead it started to leak around where the threads are for the airflow control ring to attach to the rest of the tank. I cleaned it and put a fresh coil in it and soon enough it started to do it again. I know there are 2 silicone o-rings on the inside of the chimney. And when I put everything back together I made sure that they were right back where I found them. And also made sure that the o-ring that is near the 510 connection on the coil was there as well. Has anyone else had this same problem? If so, is there a solution for this?

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Not familiar with the B series but have the S series it vaped great fpr about a week and did same as yours right where the bottom thread meet tank tried every thng including using new supplied o-rings that came with it and a new coil head to no avail still leaked

Innokin Zenith which have a stash of work terrific with no leaks and have had them since they darn near came to market.

On the other hand Innokins Ares did not work well at all so bought another RTA called Brunhilde which works as advertised and very happy with it..

Captain Grey

Apr 29, 2020
SW Scotland
I had exactly the same problem with two iSub-B tanks.
Used pretty much all of the spare parts supplied with the tanks, but still the problem persisted.
Solution - replaced with a couple of Zlide tanks which have been fantastic. Zero leaks after months of heavy use, and the slide top fill is an absolute breeze.
Advertised as MTL, but can DTL with 0.5 plex3d coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread