Innokin Podin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiplash

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2013
Idaho
I got one a couple of weeks ago from Vapor Authority ($18.99). Seems to be a good little unit. At the tightest setting, the draw is about like a juul or the innokin i.o. I use it at about half way.
For me, the battery doesn't last a full day but it is an excellent backup. Fits in the watch pocket of my jeans. If I didn't have so much extra hardware already, I'd order another one.

• Informative
Reactions: drysprocket

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I have not used the I.O. but did use the juul years ago? So at the tightest setting it is as tight as the juul? Reviews keep saying its a loose mtl, i need at least a medium tight draw. The juul was an ok draw. I want to try this product, but I do not want it too lose for my liking. I may have to just take the dive and see for myself. I love innokin products overall. Have you by chance used the minifit? That is what I use now, but I block one air flow hole with sticky tac to tighten it down a bit.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Finally got my 1st podin in the mail today and after my 1st impression, I love it. The air flow tightened down is the perfect draw for me, plenty tight enough. It is a very smooth and fairly quiet hit. I honestly do not feel any difference whether i use the auto draw or button. I have the all black unit, and I can confirm, it has a rubber-like finish on both sides which i really like. It is not too heavy. This will replace my minifits if the coils hold out. I can not answer that yet. So far so good!

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I got mine and it's actually pretty nice in terms of form factor and airflow. But both of my coils got burnt....I think I'm gonna take a long break from Innokin until they figure out their coils. I was reading some reviews online and it sounds like it's happening to other people too.

I'm using 50/50 with two different pods and coils, and both only lasted about 1 refill. Great device otherwise, but pretty much a full deal breaker here.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I just got the Podin and I really like it. A big thing is check your juice level to be sure you are not hitting it dry. Been using it all day and no problems and filled pod 3 times. Air flow also adjustable a little. Great little pod. I like that it has button fire and auto draw too.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I just got the Podin and I really like it. A big thing is check your juice level to be sure you are not hitting it dry. Been using it all day and no problems and filled pod 3 times. Air flow also adjustable a little. Great little pod. I like that it has button fire and auto draw too.

It sounds like I got the bad first batch. I've been working with Innokin CS and they're aware of the issues and they've improved the newer coils somehow. I even pulled the coil apart to confirm that it is burning the cotton.

They're sending me some replacement coils after the new year...so like end of next month. So hoping I can eventually enjoy it.

• Winner
Reactions: bnrkwest

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Where did you buy your coils btw? I'm tempted to gamble on another pack before innokin ships.
I forget where I got them, Element vape perhaps? My coils are lasting well with my DIY 50/50 VG/PG, with high VG 70% sweet store bought juice I am getting some deminished performance from thick juice but no burning. The coils are tiny but I am going to try and rebuild them. If I can that is :)

Mr Australia Vape

Unresolved Status
Aug 13, 2019
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread