Innokin Z Biip

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Anyone had the chance to use this yet? I am interested in possibly getting it and trying the .8 coils. I have the zenith tank, and have tried the 1.6 coils, but for some reason it just did not impress me much. I am wondering if I can get the .8 coils just as tight and maybe i just need the warmer vape. I am wondering if the airflow will be any different on the biip. Also, 49.99 seems a bit steep, but once available I may try it. If anyone has had any experience with the biip, I would love to know your thoughts.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Anyone had the chance to use this yet? I am interested in possibly getting it and trying the .8 coils. I have the zenith tank, and have tried the 1.6 coils, but for some reason it just did not impress me much. I am wondering if I can get the .8 coils just as tight and maybe i just need the warmer vape. I am wondering if the airflow will be any different on the biip. Also, 49.99 seems a bit steep, but once available I may try it. If anyone has had any experience with the biip, I would love to know your thoughts.
My thoughts are that the Z in the name likely means it uses the same coils, so the vape is probably going to be very similar.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

ArminF

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2018
Switzerland
Bought me a zenith tank to test these Plexus Coils upfront. ZiiB uses the same series.
12/13/14/15 Watt. Used a regulated Mod and started with 12 Watt. I do vape custards and like a warmer vape.
12/13 Watt - Very muted flavour. Cold vape.
14/15 Watt - Flavour came up and vape got warmer. But still i did miss a bit from both.

These coils are described to go up to 19 Watt.
16/17 Watt - Now we are close to what i want
18/19 ---> Dry Hit. I think these coils have to less cotton as reservoir when it comes to higher wattage.

You can vape them around 15/16 watt. And they are producing a decent vape. Used 60VG/40PG and after a few draws on the zenith it did start to gurgeling. Not much but it happened to me a few times now.

All in all. I would like to have a bit more cotton around the mesh so it does have more reservoir.
Flavour is not that bad. I will wait for the Trinity as these coils look better to me.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Bought me a zenith tank to test these Plexus Coils upfront. ZiiB uses the same series.
12/13/14/15 Watt. Used a regulated Mod and started with 12 Watt. I do vape custards and like a warmer vape.
14/15 Watt - Flavour came up and vape got warmer. But still i did miss a bit from both.

18/19 ---> Dry Hit. I think these coils have to less cotton as reservoir when it comes to higher wattage.

You can vape them around 15/16 watt. And they are producing a decent vape. Used 60VG/40PG and after a few draws on the zenith it did start to gurgeling. Not much but it happened to me a few times now.

All in all. I would like to have a bit more cotton around the mesh so it does have more reservoir.
Flavour is not that bad. I will wait for the Trinity as these coils look better to me.
saw fastech having trinity pre-order n release date is 25-4-2019 :) one more month to go.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Well, ordered it from MyVaporStore Saturday and it came in today. It was simple to set up and after waiting for the coil to prime up, it provides a nice flavorful vape. Using the .48 coil wide open for now. Might tighten it down a bit but like I said, just got it so haven't begun to play around with it much yet. It seems to be as heavy as a duel 18600 mod so not really going to be good for front shirt pocket but will be good for car or home use for me. I can palm it though and the mouthpiece is pretty comfortable. Pretty much like a Nautilus or sub tank drip tip. Only heard the beep when I inserted the tank; it was not that loud and so far, is not annoying at all. Will update more later after playing around for a while.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I still don't understand this one. Phil said in the video it was big so they could fit all that power in there. This thing is HUGE compared to my 2000mAh Nugget X, and Biip has 1500. The size of a dual 18650?? If I'm going pod, I'm going small. Otherwise, why wouldn't I stick to an RTA that's much more compact and cheaper to operate than this? I guess it'll please some people, but...just not for me.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
It's not the size of a duel 18650, it feels about the same weight though. It's more the size of the Nord in height but double the width. I'm comparing it to a Modified Sirius mod with a tank and they feel about the same; maybe the Sirius is slightly heavier but not really sure. I would weigh it but the batteries died in my scale and I am out until I run to the store...grrr

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
It's not the size of a duel 18650, it feels about the same weight though. It's more the size of the Nord in height but double the width. I'm comparing it to a Modified Sirius mod with a tank and they feel about the same; maybe the Sirius is slightly heavier but not really sure. I would weigh it but the batteries died in my scale and I am out until I run to the store...grrr
don't understand how this categorize as pods other than tiny tank .....

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
Just fiddled around with one of these and I really don't get it. The whole reason to get pod systems imo is ease of use and a minimal footprint for when out and about. You can get the zenith tank and a mod for the same price which is a far better option than this for around the house or car use.

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA

The .8 coils are far better than the plexus imo. I do enjoy the plexus coils in the EQ however.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
My Vapor Store has already lowered their price by $3.00 since I bought mine a week ago. I like it! Thinking of it as an all-in-one device and not a pod. It's more compact than a mod with a Zenith or any other tank on top. Debating with myself on whether or not to order a 2nd one today before their sale ends!

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
It seems the idea was an all in one setup with replaceable coil packs from the popular Zenith system.

A Zenith on a battery box is not real portable like a pod. Their pocket friendly EQ pod tank is generally disposable at some point.

The objective of this thing seems to be an attempt to bridge the gap. I'm supposing they chose the battery capacity to ensure sub-ohm users to get through a tank full of their favorite sauce without needing a re-charge.

Time will tell if it catches on.

Me? I'm all in on that Zippo style pod system with old school e-cig type drip tip.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Just received my black shine z biip today. So far I am really liking this. I am using Halo Fusion (unflavored) 18mg with the 1.6 coil and the lowest setting, and for some reason I am enjoying the vape much more than the zenith tank. Not that the zenith was bad, but I don't know why, the vape seems warmer on the z biip. Now I need to order more 1.6 ohm coils.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Been using this for a little over a week and I like most of it. My main complaint is the 2 mil tank. With the .48 coils it was sucking up juice to the point where the only way it would be useful would be to carry a bottle of juice with me. That kind of defeats the purpose as since I switched to pods, I keep the juice bottles in a cabinet and out of sight. That is handy as my niece and great niece are living with me and the great niece is almost 2; don't want to leave anything lying around.

Switched to the .8 coil and it's not as flavorful but is not sucking down the juice as quick. I know they are coming out with a 4 mil tank which will look silly but will get one anyway to make this more convenient.

Other than the capacity issue, I like this thing. I got use to the feel of it and really like the side trigger. The battery life is awesome and like how it beeps when it hits different battery levels. I also like the look of this. I thought the finish might be a finger print magnet but that is not the case. It almost looks elegant with the high gloss and different patterns in the design.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
So far with the 1.6 coil, juice consumption has been very light. I'm using it on the blue level, 11 watts and it seems to be sipping the juice. The only issue I have had was on my 1st refill, I had some flooding issues. I eventually vaped out of it, but I may have over filled it. Gonna fill a little less on my next refill to see if that was the issue. Other than that, this will be my new all day vape. I was using the minifit and geekvape flint, but this is better in my opinion. Already ordered a second biip, the bronze dunes color.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Dont drop this thing. Of course, 3rd day of having it I drop it on concrete, it hit the ground hard. Went to vape it, and although it works, I was not getting the same vape. I replaced the coil, and same thing. I must of jarred something loose, because the vape is extremely weak now. Glad I have a 2nd being delivered today, but need to be more careful, too pricey to have to order replacements if I keep dropping it. It's just such a good vape that I ordered 1 more again so that I have 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread