Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hello @Dieseler , iSub coil can only be applied in iSub series atomizers, they can not be used in Zenith D22. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks Innokin _Bohan.
Was hoping it would fit properly i see an i sub G coil head that has a <horizontal placed coil > that i could easily re-wick then could have a zenith tank that has more optional coil heads.
Would be nice to see one in near future after all they have come out with several different heads since the Zenith's arrival a rebuild able coil head would attract more folks similar to a competitor which has been and still is very popular.
Right now vaping with one zenith D22 0.8 coil head exclusively counting the number of tank refills to see how long one lasts but surely the cotton in it will go bad before anything else.
E-liquid DIY used is very high pg at 91%Pg / 9%vg and 1 type of concentrated flavoring at 1%.

Reactions: stols001

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Innokin_Bohan
any chance of Innokin coming out with something like this below for the Zenith series.
That would be nice to have as another coilhead option.

clear1x1.gif
Innokin iSub RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Kit

The Innokin iSub RBA Kit can be used with the popular Innokin iSub tanks such as the iSub, iSub G, iSub S, iSub APEX and the iSub Apex 5. This allows you to rebuild your own coils providing great flavor and vapor adjusted to your personal preferences.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread