What is going on with the D22s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
@Innokin_Bohan - I had a pink zenith D22 tank in my cart on a popular Chinese vendor waiting for the Labor Day Day sale, but it suddenly said "out of stock" before hand so I couldn't order it. But I DID order the purple zenith I've been waiting for, only to be told while waiting for my order to ship that it was at another location and not cost effective to ship, so it was cancelled. But I did find a gold and a pink zenith zenith d22 at another popular vendor on preorder for September 23 (my birthday!), so I bought those, and a black one, and some coils, and waited. I got an e-mail yesterday the pink and gold tanks are not going to be available either and are being cancelled. Only black and silver will be available on that date. But the website is not yet updated.
What is going on? I'm SO frustrated! I've now ordered and paid for three tanks that I'm not getting! Is this bad marketing on Innokin's part? Are these ever going to be available? I've wasted a lot of time looking for good deals and placing orders that maximized sale prices and/or shipping prices for nothing. I'm really disappointed.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Nasty. I've looked around a bit, and it really looks like that particular product is on backorder in a lot of stores. As a customer, you'll never know what is going on behind the scenes and what troubles the vendors have dealing with a supplier/manufacturer. You should contact those 3 shops, demandng an explanation, and explaining your own situation. Maybe they'll tell you.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
@Innokin_Bohan - I had a pink zenith D22 tank in my cart on a popular Chinese vendor waiting for the Labor Day Day sale, but it suddenly said "out of stock" before hand so I couldn't order it. But I DID order the purple zenith I've been waiting for, only to be told while waiting for my order to ship that it was at another location and not cost effective to ship, so it was cancelled. But I did find a gold and a pink zenith zenith d22 at another popular vendor on preorder for September 23 (my birthday!), so I bought those, and a black one, and some coils, and waited. I got an e-mail yesterday the pink and gold tanks are not going to be available either and are being cancelled. Only black and silver will be available on that date. But the website is not yet updated.
What is going on? I'm SO frustrated! I've now ordered and paid for three tanks that I'm not getting! Is this bad marketing on Innokin's part? Are these ever going to be available? I've wasted a lot of time looking for good deals and placing orders that maximized sale prices and/or shipping prices for nothing. I'm really disappointed.
Hi @Pod_Vaper ,

We are very sorry to hear that happened to you and we will make this right for you! May I know what are the vendors did you place the orders? Vendors take care of their own websites and stocks so the Innokin marketing department doesn't really have the access to it. Of course you can PM me and tell me more details about it if you want. Thank you.

Bohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread