input - suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imnukingfutz

Moved On
Jan 13, 2014
I have several toppers but am looking for another.

I have 2 - PTII, 2 - iclear 30s, PT mini & igo-w
I like the flavor off the igo-w the best but I cant keep stopping throughout the day dropping juice into it every time I want to toke up.

Y'all gave me the best advice in juices so I am going to ask...which topper would y'all recommend?

I dont mind making coils, I have gotten pretty good at that. I am looking to keep it under $50 if possible.

I have been reading up on the kayfun...but it seems there are several makers of the clone. Same thing with the Genesis...I dont want to buy a junk topper...your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Kayfun or russian are both good choices. The build is whats going to make it great. Check out videos on micro coils and cotton ball wicks. Make sure you note the organic cotton balls.
Kayfun lite plus is what I use most of the time. Those knockoffs are 30 - 50 bucks. Some have all 3 tanks full clear, ss and ss with middle frosted.

Last edited:

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Gotta love "Weapon X"...Im a HUGE Eagles fan, dont have many of them down here...Deadskins here.

I have heard a lot and read a lot about the Kayfun & Kayfun lite, I am confused on all the different companies making a clone. Is any one better than the other? They all range around the same price.

Dawk is one of my favorite all time Eagles. Well at least the skins have lots of issues. lol I have a ehpro and tobeco kayfun lite plus. I find they are pretty much the same. The ehpro was more money 50 bucks but came with more tank options. Tobeco 32 bucks was just ss tank

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
With as much information as this site has on it, it is rather hard to find sometimes without rummaging through 3000 other alike posts to find what you are looking for....sometimes it is easier to just ask.

Well, sure. Was just thinking you might get more responses if asking there, in the "specialized" forum...

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
The Ehpro and Tobeco clones are great, I've got a few different ones myself and all perform as good as my genuine KFL and Russian 91's. If you're looking for an affordable Genesis style atty, I'd recommend the RSST too. Easy to build, has a nice brushed finish. I would drill out the airhole though, standard it's way too small. I've got mine drilled out to 1.5mm and 2mm. The 1.5mm gives better flavour, whereas the 2mm gives slightly more vapour. I'm running mine with SS rope and micro-coils, the vape easily compares to a cotton nano-coil on a Kayfun :D

Imnukingfutz

Moved On
Jan 13, 2014
Just got back from my local store, decided to get the Kayfun - the hcigar (hope I spelled that right) version...they were out. Apparently this snow storm has screwed up the mail for everyone.

I did pick up a Kamry 200, a KTS+ & something else along with 2 IMR18650 Efest batteries...all for $50. I love buying used stuff...saves me $$$ and I am as cheap as they come...LOL

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
A lot of locals are getting the Nautilus, nice price too...do you have a Kayfun to compare it to?

No sorry I don't. I haven't gotten into any rebuildables yet so I only have other clearos to compare it to. So far I must say it beats all my other clearos. I have an ismoka bcc mega, protank1, Kanger T3s, iclear30, iclear30s, and a vision victory 5ml bcc. I would have to say the Nautilus is my favorite followed by the 30s. I originally got the vision victory 5ml bcc because I wanted something with a large capacity but so far I've gotten a funky flavor from it and it leaks too. The Nautilus now satisfies my needs for a large capacity clearo and it's also glass so I can run any juice I want into it. The build quality seems to be very nice. The top of the glass is threaded which some don't like but it's threaded on the inside and not the outside, which is a little better. If you haven't yet, look up some YouTube reviews on it. Most people seem to really like it. It IS pricey though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
I have several toppers but am looking for another.

I have 2 - PTII, 2 - iclear 30s, PT mini & igo-w
I like the flavor off the igo-w the best but I cant keep stopping throughout the day dropping juice into it every time I want to toke up.

Y'all gave me the best advice in juices so I am going to ask...which topper would y'all recommend?

I dont mind making coils, I have gotten pretty good at that. I am looking to keep it under $50 if possible.

I have been reading up on the Kayfun...but it seems there are several makers of the clone. Same thing with the Genesis...I dont want to buy a junk topper...your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey I am not really too sure what all to suggest to you, I tried genesis attys but they did not turn out as well as i would have liked... i mean they worked and they were nice but out and about for me they were just too finicky... if you like the igo-w that means you like dripping...

may i suggest you look into the REO it is a bottom fed mech mod... here is mine

1mYV5hj.jpg

Om3cbyV.jpg

E1DuDQ5.jpg

squeeze the bottle, wet your wick, the rest drains down... all the joys of dripping without the hassle...

5KWeJgJ.jpg

it is a little bit out of your budget, but if you really enjoy dripping, but dont like to drip, this is your best bet... i love it, its my unicorn

its so great... i have a second, larger one on its way... the REO Grand, the one in the images is a REO Mini 2.0

If you get a LP Grand it will hold other size of atomizers they need to be bottom fed or modified to be bottom fed, but the REO Grand, with a RM2 is amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread