input - suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imnukingfutz

Moved On
Jan 13, 2014
Hey I am not really too sure what all to suggest to you, I tried genesis attys but they did not turn out as well as i would have liked... i mean they worked and they were nice but out and about for me they were just too finicky... if you like the igo-w that means you like dripping...

may i suggest you look into the REO it is a bottom fed mech mod... here is mine

squeeze the bottle, wet your wick, the rest drains down... all the joys of dripping without the hassle...

it is a little bit out of your budget, but if you really enjoy dripping, but dont like to drip, this is your best bet... i love it, its my unicorn

its so great... i have a second, larger one on its way... the REO Grand, the one in the images is a REO Mini 2.0

If you get a LP Grand it will hold other size of atomizers they need to be bottom fed or modified to be bottom fed, but the REO Grand, with a RM2 is amazing...

thats pretty damn neat

Imnukingfutz

Moved On
Jan 13, 2014
If you're ok with making your own coils, I would try recoiling the Protank heads and using cotton wicks. If you must have a shiny new toy, check out the RBA section--a dripper with a tank underneath or test out a cartotank.

Thats what I learned to make coils on was the PT and I learned some nice modifications I made to it to get that nice easy pull...flavors good but not what the igo-w is.

I guess thats what I am looking for...something that allows the flavors like the igo does...Wickeddeuce has what might be the answer...

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thats what I learned to make coils on was the PT and I learned some nice modifications I made to it to get that nice easy pull...flavors good but not what the igo-w is.

I guess thats what I am looking for...something that allows the flavors like the igo does...Wickeddeuce has what might be the answer...

You won't be disappointed with a Reo/RM2 superb flavour and vapour production, as good as a dripper. I did have to drill out the airhole on my RM2 though, cos I like a less airy draw.

But the Reo is well worth the extra money IMO :)

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM

if you arent fully sold... Reos Mods is the home of all us REOnauts, its REOville... come read some threads, and just an fyi redeyedancer is Rob, the creator of REOs... he takes extreme pride in his mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread