Inquiry on Health Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
Average order time for delivery is 7 to 14 days....but given its the Holidays it may be a bit delayed due to the influx of shipments. DHL seems to hire only Ninja's, so expect that they will knock once and be gone in a flash. Just some tips is all, no worries though if you miss them just sign the slip and leave it out for them.

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
Average order time for delivery is 7 to 14 days....but given its the Holidays it may be a bit delayed due to the influx of shipments. DHL seems to hire only Ninja's, so expect that they will knock once and be gone in a flash. Just some tips is all, no worries though if you miss them just sign the slip and leave it out for them.

I ordered from them two weeks ago on a Monday & received 200 ML Dekang on Thursday. Yes, I was stunned!

Keith

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
DHL doesn't mess around. I had a large order of cartomizers that took 42 hours from the moment DHL put their hands in them until arriving into my hands. EMS and China Post....unless you enjoy the anxious waiting game and wondering where your package is, it's better to pay the premium for DHL.

That is the weird part. I ordered ems & got it in 4 days! Could they possibly (as someone mentioned) have a ware house in the states?

Keith

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
That is the weird part. I ordered ems & got it in 4 days! Could they possibly (as someone mentioned) have a ware house in the states?

Keith

No, they don't. They just process orders immediatly and ship really fast. Also, international mail travels faster once inside the US, compared to normal internal mail. That is one of the reasons I LOVE Health Cabin. They are so efficient and reliable!

neurosurge

Sep 20, 2012
USA
I placed an order on Black Friday and Health Cabin was pretty quick to get it shipped out. I had it shipped by DHL and everything is going smooth at first. I watch the tracking on my order as it leaves the home port and makes it to Hong Kong on day 2 of shipping. The next evening I check and it's already landed in Columbus, OH, a 4 hour drive away. I excitedly check the following day, day 4, to find my package has been checked in at Midlands, UK. .... Another 24 hours go by and no update. Day 6 comes and it's back in the US. Finally it arrives on day 8.

In the end I got what I ordered and was very satisfied with Health Cabin themselves. However, I was slightly perturbed at DHL and may have uttered more than a few cuss words in their direction for making me wait an extra 2-3 days.

Sylvaria

Jun 2, 2012
Indiana, USA
I ordered a SS Vamo from them and a few batts they shipped it fairly quickly within a couple days and DHL has been awesome, way better than my last time dealing with them, but that was years ago. *shrug* Holidays and weather where I live have delayed me getting my Vamo, plus one incident of me not being home *sigh* Shoud have my Vamo today if the delivery driver can get here. I will say overall I was impressed with them. Hasn't felt at all like I have ordered from all the way from China tbh.

Syl

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
It will ship out the next day and with DHL you will have it in like 4 days. I always write in the comments section that I want it sent without signature required for delivery at my own risk and they always honor it. I have been ordering from them for nearly a year as I only use liquid I get from them and they have NEVER messed up an order. I cannot say enough good about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread