Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
images(121).jpg

It's 4:30 a.m. and I am wide awake again. Random vape related (or not) discussion sounds good right about now. Probably wont help at all with sleep, but at least it we'll be entertained.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
View attachment 738007
It's 4:30 a.m. and I am wide awake again. Random vape related (or not) discussion sounds good right about now. Probably wont help at all with sleep, but at least it we'll be entertained.
Subscribed for those nights. Hope the thread takes off for you, we all have those nights.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Subscribed for those nights. Hope the thread takes off for you, we all have those nights.
I have been wanting to start a chit chat thread in the lounge ever since we got warned to stay on topic. I was up last night unable to sleep and decided to do this one. I can rename it if it changes directions or takes off at all.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have been wanting to start a chit chat thread in the lounge ever since we got warned to stay on topic. I was up last night unable to sleep and decided to do this one. I can rename it if it changes directions or takes off at all.
I wouldn't change the title, states exactly what it is. We just need to post enough to keep it on the 1st page of New Posts until people find it.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Did you ever try the alcohol paint thing?
No but I did torch the turbo blades on the Vortice blue. I took the color off the edges I am going to hit it again at a lower temp to make those purple. The.contrast will look sweet. You can barely see it in the pic.
20180424_112524.jpg

When i do the purple it will really pop.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
No but I did torch the turbo blades on the Vortice blue. I took the color off the edges I am going to hit it again at a lower temp to make those purple. The.contrast will look sweet. You can barely see it in the pic. View attachment 738049
When i do the purple it will really pop.
Edit : thanks for reminding me about the alcohol ono. I have wanted to do that for a while.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
That will be great. I'm wanting to torch one of the Nanos in the worse way but the chimney is press fit and not sure if it's a good idea. Don't mind if the color doesn’t work out, would be upset if it ruined a seal tho.
It depends how thick it is.you could do the body but I wouldn't do the chimney. I have done RDAs in the past and warped top caps if the metal was thin. Thick metal I have never had a problem tho. Some people have torched attys and afterwards they tasted like rust. So you may want to reconsider. Try it out on a cheap clone.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
The chimney is press fitted to the top cap, there is no way to not do the chimney. Believe I will continue to ere on the side of caution.
I agree. I think I would leave that one alone. I want to do a forced patina on my Vanilla Mod bad, but no way...

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
You're always invited! Thanks. I was awake still at 4:30 in the morning when the Idea hit me:)

Humm 4:30Am first thought that normally hits me is damn it that yellow ball of death will be showing up soon

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You're always invited! Thanks. I was awake still at 4:30 in the morning when the Idea hit me:)

It's a great idea... I don't normally have insomnia perse, but I am often awake in the night when everyone else is sleeping - and of course with this being an international forum you have people overseas that are up when it's our night too..

I think it's a perfect thread :)

And we can post in the day time too! Haha.. just chitchat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread