Insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
wow not sure you are going to get much better than that to be honest unless you go used and I would not do that at all they are great and hard to truck up but some people find ways.
Yes, it will be a brand new keyboard. I won't buy used electronics unless it's from friends or family. Good thing tomorrow is payday, it just might find a way into my cart.

Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Yes, it will be a brand new keyboard. I won't buy used electronics unless it's from friends or family. Good thing tomorrow is payday, it just might find a way into my cart.

I think you will be happy with it and custom keys just saying Keycap Compatibility & Size Chart – MAX Keyboards size chart for you :D they also do custom printing so you can have your own art work made I am want to get a custom space bar that says JUMP As s hole made as soon as I can stop drooling over someone who shall remain nameless' online vape shop...

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That looks like the way my husband cooks. LOL it always turns out tasting great though. I am saving it for his edification as he is now Main Cook and Bottle Washer.

Sometimes. he's all lovely dovey about it, other times he gets cranky, like now. I think it's because he is afraid I will lose my job and like, so he's pissy. I must say it's supremely unhelpful I don't need to be told I'm going to lose my job non stop.

Anna

• Optimistic
Reactions: jim_87

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I overslept for a really important meeting I did not even know about (but I would have, had I gotten to work on time, probably.) Does that count? I feel like it should count. I know it doesn't.

I will say I hate sleep, I find it boring and useless and if I was one of those magical microsleepers (they exist! Some dude has spent most of his life sleeping in 2 15 minute chunks and he's fine! Bah) well I might be happy.

I like too sleep if I'm sad or sick otherwise it's just one more chore I gotta do, like eat, in order to live.

Sorry I am a bit morose.
Anna

• Optimistic
Reactions: jim_87

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I overslept for a really important meeting I did not even know about (but I would have, had I gotten to work on time, probably.) Does that count? I feel like it should count. I know it doesn't.

I will say I hate sleep, I find it boring and useless and if I was one of those magical microsleepers (they exist! Some dude has spent most of his life sleeping in 2 15 minute chunks and he's fine! Bah) well I might be happy.

I like too sleep if I'm sad or sick otherwise it's just one more chore I gotta do, like eat, in order to live.

Sorry I am a bit morose.
Anna
I've overslept too. One time I woke up at 6:45pm, and work started at 7:00pm, the kicker is work is a 45 minute drive from my house. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread