Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's crazy hot here. Deathly hot. I don't really mind it, I got AUSSIE stuff running though at least part of my veins/artistry. I always feel bad for folks who complain about the heat.

To be fair I hate the cold and shoveling snow. Despite the past few days I believe I actually belong here. Heh.

Anna

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
But the HAARP is in Alaska.

Yes, but do you think they would let anyone in Alaska have the controls to anything other than a Zamboni after electing Sara governor?

I got AUSSIE stuff running though at least part of my veins

umm, Convict poop running in your veins? that must be one heck of a septic infection

• Winner
Reactions: Letitia

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am TOUGH as old boots (like my mom) and also, yes, I have criminal tendencies, which I have firmly learned to SQUASH.

I don't know what my ancestors did but clearly they weren't as good at quashing them as me. LOL.

Anna

But yea, I think about fun stuff all the time. I even tell the husband sometimes and he gives me this withering stare. Then I'm like, "Hey, in my universe, it doesn't matter unless you DO it," LOL.

Anna

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
It's crazy hot here. Deathly hot. I don't really mind it, I got AUSSIE stuff running though at least part of my veins/artistry. I always feel bad for folks who complain about the heat.

To be fair I hate the cold and shoveling snow. Despite the past few days I believe I actually belong here. Heh.

Anna
I have been to Phoenix in the Summer a few times. Nope. It gets hot here but that is a whole different level. I lived on the lake side of Boulder City for a while. As you decended into the valley there, you can watch the temperature rise by the second on the thermometer.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I have been to Phoenix in the Summer a few times. Nope. It gets hot here but that is a whole different level. I lived on the lake side of Boulder City for a while. As you decended into the valley there, you can watch the temperature rise by the second on the thermometer.
I have also been to Chicago in January. Nope as well.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread