Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Guess Saturday night is over then.

yes well until Saturday just got a new shipment
MV5BM2MyNjYxNmUtYTAwNi00MTYxLWJmNWYtYzZlODY3ZTk3OTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

It is so funny taking someone around who is from a different state to see things in your town that you take for granted but it is hilarious to take someone from a different country around, and if that person is a kiwi it is even better. She flipped out when we went out last night and she saw a guy cowboy hat, boots, a pearl-handled revolver in a western holster (Texas has open carry as well as chl)

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Once I've seen my town, I usually see it again when guests arrive. Except for my kid that was a loss/win. I have been in the Smithsonians about 500 times (and I went as a kid) and also the Baltimore Aquarium elevently billion times not to mention their kid Science museum (which is EPIC) and the railroad museum definitely infinity times.

I even took the kid on a "Tour de Tucson" exit plan and VOLUNTARILY attended places like the gem show (which I never need to see again) biosphere 2 (my only issue with that think is it's NAME and the tour guides run around like calling "Earth" "Biosphere 1" and I want to punch them well that plus the U of A is conducting "experiments" in there which I have observed up close and personal and they are more like GARDENING, that and Tombstone, LOL.

Yes, I got up close and personal AGAIN with Tucson the past year and it was mostly fun, but mainly because THE KID is fun. LOL.

Anna

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
biosphere 2 (my only issue with that think is it's NAME and the tour guides run around like calling "Earth" "Biosphere 1" and I want to punch them well that plus the U of A is conducting "experiments" in there which I have observed up close and personal and they are more like GARDENING, that and Tombstone, LOL.

Anna

No Polly Shore count me out

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Reactions: stols001

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
How is it working with a joystick?
Getting used to it. It takes some practice for sure. I have been using it in bypass a lot. It gets much better battery life in that mode and performs just like a mechmod. It is my new building mod. That coil is .1379 ohms lol. It lets you know amp load and also voltage to the hundredths place. Haven't gotten deep into TC yet but I will soon. The basic functions in TC are pretty easy to figure out though.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
All gorgeous stuff that thankfully I can admire and go "Yeah I'd never use that." LOL nice purchasing and posting @Skunk!

Anna
I have actually been using it a lot with the Asmodus RDA. More sensible build and much better battery life. Looks pretty sexy too.:)
20180922_152937.jpg
20180922_153323.jpg

Pardon the dirty coils:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread