Insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I usually sleep pretty good.Just a once in awhile crappy night.
Once in a while isn't so bad. It's funny on my days off I am asleep by 9 or 10 PM. When I worked swing I stayed up till 5AM all the time Now working grave my brain wants to go to bed early. I don't get it. Maybe you can get a little nap in later today.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
FB_IMG_1552077105725.jpg

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Once in a while isn't so bad. It's funny on my days off I am asleep by 9 or 10 PM. When I worked swing I stayed up till 5AM all the time Now working grave my brain wants to go to bed early. I don't get it. Maybe you can get a little nap in later today.
Sounds like me. I work a 12hr midnight shift. On my days off, I'm sleepy by 11pm, and am hardly able to function near midnight.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Mostly. Had one thing I had to take care of but the rest of the time we spent at the beach and doing other fun stuff. My son is on Spring break this week so I wanted to get out of town and do some fun stuff. I also needed to get away from the stress of LV

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mostly. Had one thing I had to take care of but the rest of the time we spent at the beach and doing other fun stuff. My son is on Spring break this week so I wanted to get out of town and do some fun stuff. I also needed to get away from the stress of LV
    Good for you:wub: How old is your son now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread