Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

So true, I have countless um, "male friends" (yeah we all know the type) where I was like, "I wish I had been able to overlook that issue LOL.

My first husband was crazy hot. The only good thing about that was the kid got most of HIS looks but most of MY brain.

My second husband well I refuse to call him ugly, but he's rugged and 10 years older than me. I am SUPER happy (15 years of marriage yesterday!)

Anna
Congrats!

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
My keyboard is a Logitech 710+ with custom keys Logitech keys suck donkey rhymes with rick and my mouse is Blackweb (35 bucks at Wally world) and it works great I have played with Razor keyboards I like them a lot but Logitech I have won out when my girlfriend bought it for me. Looking back I kinda wished I would have gone for the Razor but if I would have then I would not have custom keys :D

How much are you looking to spend? Oh DO NOT GET RAZOR HEADSETS THEY ARE CRAP!!!!! had to warranty mine out 6 times in three months before I gave up on it.

Before you ask what I mean by custom keys well here you go these are what my F keys look like Cherry MX "Zodiac Horoscope" Key cap Set R4 / E 1 x 1

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
My keyboard is a Logitech 710+ with custom keys Logitech keys suck donkey rhymes with rick and my mouse is Blackweb (35 bucks at Wally world) and it works great I have played with Razor keyboards I like them a lot but Logitech I have won out when my girlfriend bought it for me. Looking back I kinda wished I would have gone for the Razor but if I would have then I would not have custom keys :D

How much are you looking to spend? Oh DO NOT GET RAZOR HEADSETS THEY ARE CRAP!!!!! had to warranty mine out 6 times in three months before I gave up on it.

Before you ask what I mean by custom keys well here you go these are what my F keys look like Cherry MX "Zodiac Horoscope" Key cap Set R4 / E 1 x 1
I was looking at the razer deathadder elite mouse, and the razer blackwidow ultimate keyboard. The jury is still out though. I was going to best buy to play with them.

Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
They are both very well made one of the people I game with uses that combo (he's a manager for Best Buy so he got them free) he seems very happy with them the Deathadder has a great hand feel Black widow is not clicky enough for me. If I were going to buy new set up today and custom was out of the question that combo would be number two, well three if you count custom keyboard from Cherry Max

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I love going to best buy and playing with stuff while being courted by the sales men. They all know you aren't going to buy anything.

But BB has done me wrong on several occasions. I should feel bad (It's not the salesman's fault, oh wait, one time it was) but I don't feel bad.

Anna
I'm there looking at stuff so much, they finally realized I don't need help. :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't usually need help back in the days were it was "OMG where do I get the latest gaming system for the kid" then I might need help locating it fast.

The intent has fixed so many things.

The husband was talking about some storefronts with clothes to TRY on only then they ship you your item.

This sounds horrible. I mean IDK if spreading the filth is somehow better (it seems to be) but like, I don't know how 1600 people trying on a pair of slacks would work, and I see lice in my future.

So really, I should not distract them on purpose, best buy needs to be around.

Anna

Reactions: Skunk!

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Doesn't BestBuy still do the price match guarantee? I can't remember if it applied to online sites or just B&M stores...
They do price match for certain websites, amazon is one of them. I was doing a few comparisons, and amazon is still the cheapest for the same product, plus I can get free shipping.

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Waiting to see if there will be a holiday price drop, if not, then I will buy it next week when I have a few days off.

Edit: it's already a great price at $79. 2014 edition.

wow not sure you are going to get much better than that to be honest unless you go used and I would not do that at all they are great and hard to truck up but some people find ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread